Chemistry 8
    Biology 8
    Fine art 7
    Computer science 8
    History 8
    Ethics 8
    Maths 8(possibly higher)
    English lan/lit 8

I was part of the UKMT maths circle this year, volunteered with the ATC for the past 3 years, I've almost got a BTEC l2 in aviation, and one in public services as well. I've also got youth first aid, and I've played the violin for about 7 years(only grade 3).

In 6th,I want to do biology, chemistry, maths, and further maths(might do physics instead), and an EPQ.

Am I good enough to get into med school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dontkmowwhat)
    So for GCSE my expected grades are:
    Physics 8
    Chemistry 8
    Biology 8
    Fine art 7
    Computer science 8
    History 8
    Ethics 8
    Maths 8(possibly higher)
    English lan/lit 8

I was part of the UKMT maths circle this year, volunteered with the ATC for the past 3 years, I've almost got a BTEC l2 in aviation, and one in public services as well. I've also got youth first aid, and I've played the violin for about 7 years(only grade 3).

In 6th,I want to do biology, chemistry, maths, and further maths(might do physics instead), and an EPQ.

Am I good enough to get into med school?
    Your grades are absolutely fine . Right now you just need more work experience. Try and get some medical/care related work experience in a hospital, hospice, care home, primary school, disability home etc. Universities, like Bristol, really emphasise the need for this. Once you get into sixth form you also need to make sure you get good predicted grades.

you haven’t even done your gcses. sit down.
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.