Turn on thread page Beta

When will Remoaners stop crying about an advert on a bus? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RogerOxon)
    How so?

The majority is 3.8%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatter_2)
    I certainly don't think our current system is effective at delivery democracy but the principle is there. I am supporting Affinity which will change to effective Smart Democracy (www.reboot2020.com)

The EU works against peace by supporting the creation of a failed state in Libya, undermining NATO through a duplicate EU army, encouraging migrants to come to Europe while they are most needed to rebuild their countries and leaving no space for the most vulnerable.

It's against prosperity by introducing the politically motivated euro, which has brought poverty to the Mediterranean; forced austerity where investment was needed; given in to the huge corporation's demands to create burdensome red tape to strangle competition and put protectionist tariffs on most of the world.

It's against democracy by not having an elected legislative body, ignoring the referendums in France and the Netherlands and forcing Ireland to vote again twice.
    Loool, if you think the ppl who most benefit from the system will allow change then you're mistaken. This system is good enough.

Libya is irrelevant, who knows how it will have turned out otherwise. The EU army hasnt been created, if we'd stayed we'd have vetoed it anyway. But now we're living it's going to come about anyway. See? that's democracy. Migrants weren't encouraged by the EU. It was nations such as Germany that allowed it. The EU have actually somewhat made it hard by using a registry system earlier on.

We're not in the euro but theres plenty of benefits to a currency system like the Euro. It's hasnt brought poverty to the mediterranean, it's brought it to a maximum of 5 countries and that's also due to disastrous domestic economic policies. Red tape is a bs myth. Protectionist tariff? It's a trading bloc. Nothing protectionist about it. That's how they work.

What referendums have been ignored? You just dont seem to understand political systems integrity can only work if its followed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatter_2)
    The majority is 3.8%
    Fair enough. What's the second false statistic?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daario333)
    Libya is irrelevant, who knows how it will have turned out otherwise.
    A sensible approach to foreign policy isn't "We may as well go to war (on the pretext of protecting citizens but then going for regime change), because it might have been worse anyway."

The EU army hasnt been created, if we'd stayed we'd have vetoed it anyway. But now we're living it's going to come about anyway.
    We had no veto, all we had was an agreement to keep the UK out of it. The people in charge are unelected and crying out to have a military for the superstate. That's concerning when you look at their past records of decisions.

See? that's democracy. Migrants weren't encouraged by the EU. It was nations such as Germany that allowed it.
    Mrs Merkel has been the effective leader of the EU since the recession. The commissioners had no credibility at dealing with the crisis so people looked beyond them to Merkel. Really there are no rules and the EU does whatever it wants, what Merkel says, all others must obey.

The EU has forced it's states to take large quotas of migrants. In Hungary we have a party strongly opposed to this polling at 59%.

We're not in the euro but theres plenty of benefits to a currency system like the Euro. It's hasnt brought poverty to the mediterranean, it's brought it to a maximum of 5 countries and that's also due to disastrous domestic economic policies.
    Any sensible economist will tell you the Euro has been a failure. It would never have worked across such diverse economies and living standards. It's caused 50% youth unemployment in Greece, a banking crisis in Italy. When you have a massively overvalued currency, anything you produce is uncompetitive.

Protectionist tariff? It's a trading bloc. Nothing protectionist about it.
    It's a free trade bloc with extortionate external tariffs on the rest of the world (because the EU is deliberately uncompetitive).

What referendums have been ignored?
    If you don't even know that, your knowledge of the subject is very poor. The French and Dutch voted against the Constitutional Treaty, it was then rebranded as the Lisbon Treaty and passed through without giving the people a say.

ReputationRep:
    MUH LEAVERS ARE IDIOTS

>says every middle class ****tard who has never done a proper days work in their life from sponging off their parents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James1997c)
    MUH LEAVERS ARE IDIOTS

>says every middle class ****tard who has never done a proper days work in their life from sponging off their parents
    Statistically speaking there's proof that remainers are more intelligent. Can't argue with facts unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to keep our living standards and recognising that leaving the EU would be an act of economic self-harm is not a bad thing. Neither is wanting a deal which keeps the current tariff-free area. Nor is wanting the country to have competent people involved in the negotiations, not Boris Johnson.

ReputationRep:
    Statistically speaking there's proof that remainers are more intelligent. Can't argue with facts unfortunately.
    No, there's proof remoaners are more educated. Education / > = more intelligent.

Majority of the Conservatives are Oxbridge leavers. Majority of Labour are comprehensive ex poly remainers. And?

What makes staying in more intelligent? The fact that every 19 year old Uni student with a twitter account suddenly became an economist over night?

ReputationRep:
    No, there's proof remoaners are more educated. Education / > = more intelligent.

Majority of the Conservatives are Oxbridge leavers. Majority of Labour are comprehensive ex poly remainers. And?

What makes staying in more intelligent? The fact that every 19 year old Uni student with a twitter account suddenly became an economist over night?
    Conservatives also supported remain, its just many now support leave because of the vote.

Your mockery of uni students is hilarious

Vast majority of academics are remainers. Brexit on the other hand was a vote by older, less educated and less intelligent ppl.

You're just another wannabe paul joseph watson retard who watches his fallacious and idiotic videos. The idiot was a toilet cleaner and you follow and believe everything he says like the silly sheep you are.

ReputationRep:
    Conservatives also supported remain, its just many now support leave because of the vote.

Your mockery of uni students is hilarious

Vast majority of academics are remainers. Brexit on the other hand was a vote by older, less educated and less intelligent ppl.

You're just another wannabe paul joseph watson retard who watches his fallacious and idiotic videos. The idiot was a toilet cleaner and you follow and believe everything he says like the silly sheep you are.
    I'm a student and I probably go to a much better University than you lol.

Again no, it takes critical thinking to challenge the status quo. This is the essence of leaving the EU. The majority of re moaners (certainly in the press and in my own experience can only regurgitate political soundbites) not actually debate people about issues. A bit like you when you attack PJW for being a toilet cleaner. Typical ad hom from a remoaner douche.

University lecturers are typically leftist - a "fact" as you would say. They also get a lot of funding for the EU, so when your next meal is dependent on the EU it's safe to say they know which side their bread is buttered on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a student and I probably go to a much better University than you lol.

Again no, it takes critical thinking to challenge the status quo. This is the essence of leaving the EU. The majority of re moaners (certainly in the press and in my own experience can only regurgitate political soundbites) not actually debate people about issues. A bit like you when you attack PJW for being a toilet cleaner. Typical ad hom from a remoaner douche.

University lecturers are typically leftist - a "fact" as you would say. They also get a lot of funding for the EU, so when your next meal is dependent on the EU it's safe to say they know which side their bread is buttered on.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...766&highlight=

Yeah, no. Warwick law? Lmao

We've won the debate a long long time ago. You people just prioritise irrational and pretentious concepts like sovereignty. Love how you're claiming im using ad homs then refer to us as "remoaners" lmao that's the peak of irony.

PJW is an absolutely terrible source for info, why do you think he never debates or even talks to other academics? Because in a proper argument he'll get destroyed. He's fallacious and manipulative.

LOOL so you're looking down on academics because they live off the EU? Do you realise how stupid you sound? It's in their interests to be neutral in order to be taken seriously. Also if you actually pay attention and read into blogs of academics instead of being a retard and watching PJW videos you'll know that they relish many of the opportunities brexit give but dont think its worth it.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...766&highlight=

Yeah, no. Warwick law? Lmao

We've won the debate a long long time ago. You people just prioritise irrational and pretentious concepts like sovereignty. Love how you're claiming im using ad homs then refer to us as "remoaners" lmao that's the peak of irony.

PJW is an absolutely terrible source for info, why do you think he never debates or even talks to other academics? Because in a proper argument he'll get destroyed. He's fallacious and manipulative.

LOOL so you're looking down on academics because they live off the EU? Do you realise how stupid you sound? It's in their interests to be neutral in order to be taken seriously. Also if you actually pay attention and read into blogs of academics instead of being a retard and watching PJW videos you'll know that they relish many of the opportunities brexit give but dont think its worth it.
    1) I don't watch PJW videos. You brought him up which makes me suspect that you do watch his videos and probably get triggered over them.

2) I'm at Bristol Law (A*AA) unless you get an Oxbridge offer - my entry standards are significantly higher than yours for Economics which is an easy course at most Universities anyway. You're not even at University, you're a 12 year old talking about things he doesn't understand which is cute I guess, but I can't take you seriously.

You read academic blogs because you're a 12 year old who's teachers told them to so they could fill in empty lines on a personal statement. When you gain some credibility, feel free to re engage.

ReputationRep:
    1) I don't watch PJW videos. You brought him up which makes me suspect that you do watch his videos and probably get triggered over them.

2) I'm at Bristol Law (A*AA) unless you get an Oxbridge offer - my entry standards are significantly higher than yours for Economics which is an easy course at most Universities anyway. You're not even at University, you're a 12 year old talking about things he doesn't understand which is cute I guess, but I can't take you seriously.

You read academic blogs because you're a 12 year old who's teachers told them to so they could fill in empty lines on a personal statement. When you gain some credibility, feel free to re engage.
    1) Of course I watch it. Not as a source of information but in order to expand my horizons and he's often raised light on issues not spoken in the mainstream but that's all he's good for.

2) Lol no you don't you got kicked out. Regardless, I go to LSE, a uni you seemed to be desperate to go to. How did that rejection feel?

I read academic blogs because im intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    1) Of course I watch it. Not as a source of information but in order to expand my horizons and he's often raised light on issues not spoken in the mainstream but that's all he's good for.

2) Lol no you don't you got kicked out. Regardless, I go to LSE, a uni you seemed to be desperate to go to. How did that rejection feel?

I read academic blogs because im intelligent.
    If you do go to LSE, they deserve a rebate because you're a genuine moron. The fact you study social policy there doesn't mean you're intelligent, it means you've been strategic about getting in through the back door via a *****y course.

You read academic blogs because it reinforces the perception of intelligence, not because you're actually intelligent.

Also, they don't let tools be investment bankers. But that's okay because at least you read academic blogs. Much intelligent

ReputationRep:
    If you do go to LSE, they deserve a rebate because you're a genuine moron. The fact you study social policy there doesn't mean you're intelligent, it means you've been strategic about getting in through the back door via a *****y course.

You read academic blogs because it reinforces the perception of intelligence, not because you're actually intelligent.

Also, they don't let tools be investment bankers. But that's okay because at least you read academic blogs. Much intelligent
    Jealousy eh?

No mate. But you believe what you want.

They also dont let mentally ill retards who got kicked out of uni in.

ReputationRep:

Also dont think your lie of going bristol law has gone through. I know you don't, not with those grades.

ReputationRep:
    Jealousy eh?

No mate. But you believe what you want.

They also dont let mentally ill retards who got kicked out of uni in.
    Heh. Touched a nerve there.

My grades are better than yours. Stop crying.

Anyways thicko, when you get a bit more credibility please do re engage.
    Be prepared to suck a lot of willy to get into Investment Banking. I'm sure you can convince them you're a grade A **** sucker - relate it to your experience reading academic blogs - they love that stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Heh. Touched a nerve there.

My grades are better than yours. Stop crying.

Anyways thicko, when you get a bit more credibility please do re engage.
    Be prepared to suck a lot of willy to get into Investment Banking. I'm sure you can convince them you're a grade A **** sucker - relate it to your experience reading academic blogs - they love that stuff.
    Oh you're so triggered. Im not even going to bother. You've got mental problems and got kicked out of uni, dont feel too down and start cutting yourself weakling

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're so triggered. Im not even going to bother. You've got mental problems and got kicked out of uni, dont feel too down and start cutting yourself weakling
    Yawn. I cut myself all the time, after I read academic blogs.
    I reckon you're just another token ethnic minority trying to get into IBD. And I don't even believe you're at LSE because you're a genuine retard. Imagine a banker interviewing you, they'd think you're a simpleton.

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean those same remoaners that are still arguing that the Brexit bus said that £350 million would go to the NHS. Lets see:

Name:  pa-28104829.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  37.3 KB

Nope it doesn't. Can't argue with facts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.