The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I only drink builders tea and herbal tea, but I tend to have 2 or 3 builders and 1 herbal tea.
3 or 4 coffees
3 coffees and 2 teas usually, and water (I m allergic to multiple fizzy drinks).
I normally have between 1 and 4 cups of tea per day, I never drink coffee though :smile:
I've had three cups of coffee and four cups of tea in my life, all were disgusting.
Reply 6
like 1 or 2
honestly i just drink water...ikr its pretty boring lol
Tea only for me.
Depends on what I am doing but anywhere from 2 to 8.
Reply 9
Either one cup of coffee or tea every other day or so. If I need caffeine or energy I tend to just have a can of Monster
1-3 Teas, 1-3 Coffees.
I probably drink about 8 herbal tea's a day, maybe with a coffee or normal tea thrown ontop. Also a bottle of water that I carry around. ( I'm a sucker for herbal tea )
Can't drink coffee anymore as it makes my acid reflux play up badly. I really like it and have a pretty expensive coffee machine just gathering dust. :frown:

On days when I'm at work, I tend to drink about 6 - 8 cups of tea. I was super busy Friday so didn't have time for any tea until around 4pm, started getting a headache so I'm probably a little addicted to the caffeine. I find it helps me stay calm and think though, if I'm working on a spreadsheet or something and need to concentrate it's nice to be able to sip a good cup of British tea with a little milk. That American stuff they sell here tastes like crap.

Should have included a poll! Everyone loves polls. :woo:
(edited 6 years ago)
I easily drink 8-9 cups of tea/coffee per day. More Tea than Coffee though :tongue:
Reply 14
I used to drink quiet a lot of tea and coffee, but I hardly ever have tea now and I completely avoid coffee, I prefer orange juice now xD
never drank coffee before and hardly drink tea since i've come to uni
do however drink hot chocolate, usually at 4am when i cant sleep and the kitchen is empty
Original post by Steljoy
I easily drink 8-9 cups of tea/coffee per day. More Tea than Coffee though :tongue:

You'll miss that British tea if you ever get to LA! :biggrin:
If I am drinking tea, two up three cups a day. If I am really tired because of a sleepless night, I am even drinking tea with caffeine in it.
I drink tea or hit chocolate about 2-3 times a day. I've gone so long without tea because I've been drinking hot choc and I've just reunited with my tea. But I really love frizzy drinks :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
You'll miss that British tea if you ever get to LA! :biggrin:

Don't tell anyone but, I drink Herbal/Fruity Tea anyway :wink: :shh:

Latest