Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Right are quiet with their tears - White supremacists shoot at protesters Watch

ReputationRep:
    Three Richard Spencer supporters arrested on charges of shooting at UF protesters:

Source: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...179941551.html

But according to Trump, the attackers are "very fine people"

ReputationRep:
    Good to see you've dropped that racist giffy of yours, the one with a black guy laughing at a crying white girl. Nuts...

ReputationRep:
    Drop the white tears gif pls looool

ReputationRep:
    Obviously it was all just about "free speech", right?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yet another act of domestic terrorism by White Supremacists, again associated with one of the chief racist leader's of the Alt-Right, whom had that other gathering, which included those very fine people that chump referred to as such....who of course, showed up in Charlottesville to protest removal of a the Robert E. Lee statue-which had been voted on as a local issue by the local city council...where many of those protesters didn't even live in Charlottesville let alone VA, and of course, showed up to protest the removal of a statue dedicated to a man who lead the attempt violent overthrow of the U.S. and was guilty of treason and sedition, had to apply for amnesty and never regained his voting rights, and of course-whose efforts at insurrection was responsible for the death of nearly more than 500,000 Americans, under the banner of the Confederate Flag...all of which is a clear indication of chump's mindset and positions, along with the very many other speeches and things he has done.

(Original post by zezno)
    Three Richard Spencer supporters arrested on charges of shooting at UF protesters:

ReputationRep:
    You forgot your white tears gif you c*** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)

Do you even realise how racist your post is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Do you even realise how racist your post is?
    What is racist about calling out on white supremacist/Nazi behaviour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    What is racist about calling out on white supremacist/Nazi behaviour?
    Replace all the words white with black and it suddenly becomes racist.

ReputationRep:
    Edit- title has been edited

ReputationRep:
    It’s funny that you choose to criticise ‘the right’, no right wing person I know agrees with these idiots. It’s like calling out everyone who is even slightly left of centre for Mao and Stalin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    It’s funny that you choose to criticise ‘the right’, no right wing person I know agrees with these idiots. It’s like calling out everyone who is even slightly left of centre for Mao and Stalin
    Omg you believe in low taxes!!!

****ing nazi
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Tbf much of the right does pretty much call those even slightly left of centre Marxist/far left. Remember when Miliband was called 'Red Ed' and described as a Marxist for supporting an energy price freeze?

I've even seen posters on here describe wanting to renationalise the Royal Mail as 'far left'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Tbf much of the right does pretty much call those even slightly left of centre Marxist/far left. Remember when Miliband was called 'Red Ed' and described as a Marxist for supporting an energy price freeze?

I've even seen posters on here describe wanting to renationalise the Royal Mail as 'far left'.
    It’s the calling someone far right right/far left that I have an issue with, if you think my views on government and tax make me far right I don’t really care. What I take exception to is people claiming that because I fall on the same side of an arbitrary line that I support the actions of all people who are also on my side of the line. So, to go back to the examples you gave, I don’t really care about people saying ‘Red Ed’ but it’d annoy me if people wanted to bring up Stalin to discredit him

ReputationRep:
    What a ridiculous post. They were doing Nazi salutes - do I really need to explain what that ideology is based on?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you conflating the "right" in America, with the right elsewhere, like it's some large monolithic blobish entity? I'm as left wing as it gets but your posts are genuinely causing me to lose IQ with their broad sweeping senseless statements.

Cos British right wingers should be apologising for what some crackhead white nationalists do in another CONTINENT that don't even share the same ideology? Are you going to apologise for the crimes committed by the Venezuelan government because you're vaguely left-leaning (I presume)?

You should take a class in logic op and end this political analysis of yours because it's genuinely embarrassing. Read some Marx.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It’s the calling someone far right right/far left that I have an issue with, if you think my views on government and tax make me far right I don’t really care. What I take exception to is people claiming that because I fall on the same side of an arbitrary line that I support the actions of all people who are also on my side of the line. So, to go back to the examples you gave, I don’t really care about people saying ‘Red Ed’ but it’d annoy me if people wanted to bring up Stalin to discredit him
    Well, that's what 'Red Ed' relates to.

As discussed anyway there is a difference between libertarian and 'far right' with the latter relating to social positions and the former, economic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Well, that's what 'Red Ed' relates to.

As discussed anyway there is a difference between libertarian and 'far right' with the latter relating to social positions and the former, economic.
    Correct but libertarians are usually considered to be right wing and the OP has clearly conflated the two

ReputationRep:
    Omg you believe in low taxes!!!

****ing nazi
    Nice straw man paul. Come on, you can't be losing every argument here, then you're just wasting time which you dont have a lot of left anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    What a ridiculous post. They were doing Nazi salutes - do I really need to explain what that ideology is based on?
    They edited the title after as you can clearly see from the first few replies about white tears gifs etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.