Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Driving Theory?? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How do you apply for a theory class and exam?? I have my provisional licence, not sure what to do from here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily1609)
    How do you apply for a theory class and exam?? I have my provisional licence, not sure what to do from here...
    If you were wondering, you are supposed to learn the content for your theory exam in your free time. So... there is no such thing as theory classes.

As for the theory exam... a simple google search would answer your question.

Here is where you apply for your theory exam:
    https://www.gov.uk/book-theory-test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoyfan)
    If you were wondering, you are supposed to learn the content for your theory exam in your free time. So... there is no such thing as theory classes.

As for the theory exam... a simple google search would answer your question.

Here is where you apply for your theory exam:
    https://www.gov.uk/book-theory-test
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    thanks!
    For revision material I would recommend this :
    https://www.safedrivingforlife.info/...t-kit-software
    which includes a digital copy of the hoghway code however there are also alternatives.

ReputationRep:
    i just used the official theory app and the website toptests, that was really helpful
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

This thread should be in the Learning to drive forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Hi there!

This thread should be in the Learning to drive forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by in_candescence)
    i just used the official theory app and the website toptests, that was really helpful
    Thanks I will get that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.