The Student Room Group

Got my ID back, but also an odd complication

Hey guys!!

I am a postgraduate student and just finished my application about 20 days ago. I sent them my National ID because I could not give away my passport for 6 weeks. The odd thing that happened is that I received a letter through my student finance account saying that I need to send my ID to them. After 2 days, I received another email which was auto-generated saying that my ID will arrive back to me tomorrow. Indeed, my ID arrived and in the envelope was a letter saying that I need to send them proof of identity!! Help, please! Should it send it again?
Reply 1
Original post by Vagionitis
Hey guys!!

I am a postgraduate student and just finished my application about 20 days ago. I sent them my National ID because I could not give away my passport for 6 weeks. The odd thing that happened is that I received a letter through my student finance account saying that I need to send my ID to them. After 2 days, I received another email which was auto-generated saying that my ID will arrive back to me tomorrow. Indeed, my ID arrived and in the envelope was a letter saying that I need to send them proof of identity!! Help, please! Should it send it again?

Your National ID card may not be enough for them. Best to phone up SF and get it clarified what you can send. Obviously, passport is best.
Original post by Vagionitis
Hey guys!!

Hi,

Can you confirm the nationality of your National Identity card? Also, is this card still in date or has it expired?

Thanks
Chris.

Quick Reply

Latest