Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who was abandoned by his mother when he was four years old and now that guy is already grown up into adult but he still hates his mother for abandoning them. He grew up without a mother and his father was in abroad. I tried to ask if He can forgive his mother but he refuse and if he will forgive her, that's all without building relative relationship between them and stay strangers. Can you give me an advice to make him realize that he can still love his mother and build a good and new relationship between them before everything gets late. Thanks in advance
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I have been in this situation, you can't 'make him realise'. If he doesn't want to reconnect you can't make him, and frankly, you are not a very good friend if you keep forcing the issue. Take no for an answer and drop it

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for that 🙂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.