The Student Room Group

I think I love him

I've been seeing this guy for the past 4 months and recently things have been a bit rockety but we are still talking. In this time I've realised how strong my feelings are to the point that I think I might love him especially since I've opened up quite a bit to him recently. I would really, really struggle to live without him and I think vice versa. Is this normal after such a short time?!
Original post by Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy for the past 4 months and recently things have been a bit rockety but we are still talking. In this time I've realised how strong my feelings are to the point that I think I might love him especially since I've opened up quite a bit to him recently. I would really, really struggle to live without him and I think vice versa. Is this normal after such a short time?!

It isn't about months but how much time you spend with a person that makes you fall in love with them. If you see and talk to someone every day for a month then you will fall in love with them.

You should tell him about your feelings. If he cares about you he won't be scared off.
Reply 2
Well love at first sight & all that shizz so why not online eh. :sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest