The Student Room Group

Work left out some shifts from payslip- what do I do?

Yesterday I got my first transaction from my new part-time job, I was expecting about £280-£300 but instead I got £200. I called them, they said they'd figure it out, but when I went into work today and got my payslip, i noticed they missed my first two shifts off of my payslip (about £80 worth of work). I asked my manager about it and she said they'd just put the money through on my next payday, however that's 4 weeks away and I really needed this money to get by this month. £80 doesn't seem like a lot of money but I don't come from a particularly wealthy family and so that £80 is a lot of meals I'm missing out on. Is there anything I can do?

For reference, the company is Travelodge. I work as a housekeeper and I'm an A level student.
Try to explain your situation to the manager. This should prompt them to give the remaining £80 from your payslip ASAP.

If not try getting in contact with someone from travel lodge who is in the recruitment area. I am guessing they must have a help line for this sort of stuff.

Good luck
Just explain to your manager that you need the money urgently and can't wait til next month. They should be able to put it through within a few days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending