Turn on thread page Beta

Best universities for job in F1? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am applying to studying aeronautical engineering.
    Currently i am considering Southampton, Bristol and Imperial but not sure of the other two. Can someone tell me the unis i should be looking at for aeronautical/aerospace? I want to get a job in racing like F1.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pick any uni which does reasonably well in Formula Student and they'll likely be good for getting into F1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloworld_95)
    Pick any uni which does reasonably well in Formula Student and they'll likely be good for getting into F1.
    Can you list the universities that do well in formula student?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Omzie)
    Can you list the universities that do well in formula student?
    Not off the top of my head, they're available online though so you should be able to find them relatively easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omzie)
    I am applying to studying aeronautical engineering.
    Currently i am considering Southampton, Bristol and Imperial but not sure of the other two. Can someone tell me the unis i should be looking at for aeronautical/aerospace? I want to get a job in racing like F1.
    Bath has great links with many F1 teams, that's where I'm applying this year along with Leeds, Cambridge, Glasgow and Strathclyde.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.