Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    SAQ? Can I upload a picture that has a proof watermark over it?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by new1234)
    SAQ? Can I upload a picture that has a proof watermark over it?
    I wouldn't recommend it. This image is used for your security ID.

Just take a good picture with your phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    I wouldn't recommend it. This image is used for your security ID.

Just take a good picture with your phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Security ID? Just for the interview right?
    I used a really bad picture without proof on it though.

ReputationRep:
    Security ID? Just for the interview right?
    I used a really bad picture without proof on it though.
    Your SAQ picture will become your student ID card photo if you get in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paralove)
    Your SAQ picture will become your student ID card photo if you get in...
    Lol! Just my luck! I though it's only used for identification purposes on interview . Oh well, i'll be sad about the picture if i even get in.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Just my luck! I though it's only used for identification on interview purposes. Oh well, i'll be sad about the picture if i even get in.
    Ha yeah it's something they never tell you... Four years down the line and I still have to look at it every day hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Ha yeah it's something they never tell you... Four years down the line and I still have to look at it every day hahaha.
    So you never got to change yours? Yours is probably better than mine. Mine is literally a passport picture so I'm not smiling and just staring straight at the camera.

Kind of annoying that they don't tell you!!

ReputationRep:
    So you never got to change yours? Yours is probably better than mine. Mine is literally a passport picture so I'm not smiling and just staring straight at the camera.

Kind of annoying that they don't tell you!!
    Nope, no one does. Whatever is on the SAQ is automatically used. And yeah mine was a passport-esque photo. Doesn't really matter anyway because no one actually looks at it, you just need it for door access + taking out library books tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no one does. Whatever is on the SAQ is automatically used. And yeah mine was a passport-esque photo. Doesn't really matter anyway because no one actually looks at it, you just need it for door access + taking out library books tbh.
    Ahh, fair enough. Not really bothered as much since Cambridge is an aspirational choice for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.