Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    I'm an A-Level student too. What I do, or what my personal aspirations are, is irrelevant.

3A's would get you into Law at Oxford. Yet my friend got A*AA and is currently at Sheffield. Does it matter? **** no. Go where you're happiest.

Good luck in life, my anger filled little friend.
    No, 3As wouldnt get you into Oxford, excellent GCSE grades, AS grades, doing well in the TSA, doing well in 2 Oxford standard interviews (maybe more) and fighting off intense competition will get you into oxford. Most people dont scrape in with 3As they do better.

You just need a birth certificate to get into Sheffield. Dont compare and oxford student with your friend.

And yes, it does matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsfantanoooo)
    No, 3As wouldnt get you into Oxford, excellent GCSE grades, AS grades, doing well in the TSA, doing well in 2 Oxford standard interviews (maybe more) and fighting off intense competition will get you into oxford. Most people dont scrape in with 3As they do better.

You just need a birth certificate to get into Sheffield. Dont compare and oxford student with your friend.

And yes, it does matter.
    You can't quite see the point, can you?
    Okay buddy. Okay.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsfantanoooo)

And yes, it does matter.
    Which hospital is handing out birth certificates with A Levels and how do I get one?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.