Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend keeps getting tattoos Watch

My boyfriend keeps getting tattoos and obviously its his body but they are a bit of a turn off for me. I like to see the beauty of his skin and tattoos dont really look right on him, like he's losing his innocence that i was attracted to, its the only way to describe it. Ive never thought that tattoos suit people.

ReputationRep:
    You first sentence summed it up...His body :/ If you are only attracted to his skin, firstly see a psychiatrist, but if him getting tattoos makes you doubt the relationship, it wasn't gonna last anyway :/

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever told him what you really think about tattoos?

(Original post by Avaia)
    You first sentence summed it up...His body :/ If you are only attracted to his skin, firstly see a psychiatrist, but if him getting tattoos makes you doubt the relationship, it wasn't gonna last anyway :/
    Thats like me cutting my hair off and then when he complains saying 'if you are only attracted to my hair go and see a psychiatrist'.

(Original post by cheesecakelove)
    Have you ever told him what you really think about tattoos?
    Well he knows that Im not keen on them but Ive not told him that they are a turn off as he had 2 small ones when i met him and I didnt want to offend him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.