The Student Room Group

My boyfriend keeps getting tattoos

My boyfriend keeps getting tattoos and obviously its his body but they are a bit of a turn off for me. I like to see the beauty of his skin and tattoos dont really look right on him, like he's losing his innocence that i was attracted to, its the only way to describe it. Ive never thought that tattoos suit people.
Reply 1
You first sentence summed it up...His body :/ If you are only attracted to his skin, firstly see a psychiatrist, but if him getting tattoos makes you doubt the relationship, it wasn't gonna last anyway :/
Have you ever told him what you really think about tattoos?
Reply 3
Original post by Avaia
You first sentence summed it up...His body :/ If you are only attracted to his skin, firstly see a psychiatrist, but if him getting tattoos makes you doubt the relationship, it wasn't gonna last anyway :/

Thats like me cutting my hair off and then when he complains saying 'if you are only attracted to my hair go and see a psychiatrist'.
Reply 4
Original post by cheesecakelove
Have you ever told him what you really think about tattoos?

Well he knows that Im not keen on them but Ive not told him that they are a turn off as he had 2 small ones when i met him and I didnt want to offend him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending