Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, my name is Daniel, I'm a 19 years old Portuguese and I want to study an engineering degree in the UK. I need help because I'm in a difficult situation so here goes my questions. Can I make gcse tests to get the required grades for a certain degree? And if I can, how to do so? Is there an age limit? Do I have to do a course for every subject? What documents do I need?. By the way, I prefer not to show my secondary school grades because I've studied in another country where the education system was really bad and also, I didn't know what to do in life, so by now, I'm studying by myself researching in the Internet and libraries. Hope someone can help me out with this I would really appreciate it.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.