Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im tired of the pope and queen controlling my life... we need the donald here to run things. we should honestly just GIVE our country to donald tbh....

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH
    no

ReputationRep:
    Troll is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maga2020)
    yes we do. because freedom of speech is dying and muslims are taking over in the UK. we need to destroy islam and donald can help. DEUS VULT!
    'donald' has done nothing except ruin the USA
    Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion so I don't think it's specific to the UK
    I think we can do without unless hate don't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milky_Way)
    'donald' has done nothing except ruin the USA
    Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion so I don't think it's specific to the UK
    I think we can do without unless hate don't you?
    we have HUGE tax cuts, lowest unemployment, better immigration policies, defense against north korea. So... what bad has he done?

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure what you think of him but this is what he thinks of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edo123)
    I am not sure what you think of him but this is what he thinks of you
    a comedy central skit? nice ur right. that definitely represents his thoughts on american citizens LOL

ReputationRep:
    DEUS VULT

ReputationRep:
    a comedy central skit? nice ur right. that definitely represents his thoughts on american citizens LOL
    No, its actually a US comedy. Comedy Central just has rights to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edo123)
    No, its actually a US comedy. Comedy Central just has rights to it.
    either way its liberal propaganda to keep making trump look bad to cause uproar. the elites DONT WANT america to prosper because they profit off the crime and corruptness. The elites dont want stricter immigration because that means less terrorism and they profit from terrorism its sad honestly

ReputationRep:
    im tired of the pope and queen controlling my life... we need the donald here to run things. we should honestly just GIVE our country to donald tbh....
    Well said. We need someone to shake up the 2 party monopoly we have in this country.

ReputationRep:
    im tired of the pope ... controlling my life
    Haaa, what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invisibleswords)
    Haaa, what?
    you wouldnt understand... the pope has touched me innapropriatley

ReputationRep:
    you wouldnt understand... the pope has touched me innapropriatley
    lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I agree, we do.

Most people are against Islam and mass third world immigration - and there is nothing wrong with those opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nalk1573)
    I agree, we do.

Most people are against Islam ...
    I’m not against Islam, but I am against the slow creep of alien (some would say bizarre) sharia concepts into western society.

ReputationRep:
    **** alert. Go live in his country nob

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nalk1573)
    I agree, we do.

Most people are against Islam and mass third world immigration - and there is nothing wrong with those opinions.
    Depends where it is. Not a majority at all in the U.K. Agreed, nothing wrong with those opinions though just gotta point that out

ReputationRep:
    Marry him if you like his policies so much. :teehee: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not a daft idea, we would be safer, if we swap him for May then he has far fewer nukes to play with and EU negotiations would liven up, #Barnier-loser or similar on a daily basis. And when all the bad news comes we are immune from it as it will all be fake news; would liven things up no end.

Catch is having to wait for the transfer window in January. Another big bonus, he hates Alex Salmond.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.