Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tinder is being used to further social engineering Watch

ReputationRep:
    For a start these platforms have dramatically increased female short term promuscuity but there are other more sinister concerns with these apps. The algorithms all to often seem to steer you towards transgender or gay people and many platforms are dispensing with gender specifications altogether - one simply meets 'people'. These systems are being subverted by the global forces looking to weaken traditional gender roles and undermine the conventional marital unit.

Furthermore guys there may be another reason for your lack of matches. It is my opinion that the intelligence agencies are tampering with the algorithms and pushing men to act in a certain way i.e. its a classic piece of CIA mind control; create lots of angry single young men, increase the number of state dependent single mothers and push the transgender-agenda and pretty quickly the social fabric of a society falls apart. Not to mention it is straight forward eugenics; the physically less successful get killed off.

ReputationRep:
    I think its a mistake to have wifi under bridges, especially in the Nordic countries.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.