Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

So i have got back to doing 6 miles, 3 times a week but now need more running leggings and wondered if anyone has any advice on shiny running leggings ?

I currently have one pair of shiny leggings which attract quite a lot of attention when i wear a fairly short t shirt with them.... any ladies here actually seen or mind seeing guys in shiny running leggings ?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athames1982)
    Hi all,

So i have got back to doing 6 miles, 3 times a week but now need more running leggings and wondered if anyone has any advice on shiny running leggings ?

I currently have one pair of shiny leggings which attract quite a lot of attention when i wear a fairly short t shirt with them.... any ladies here actually seen or mind seeing guys in shiny running leggings ?

Cheers
    whats wrong with running in shorts, u need the leggings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrypoliceman)
    whats wrong with running in shorts, u need the leggings?
    I get so much more support from the leggings, more so the shiny ones so im guessing its the material

ReputationRep:
    Leggings are the worst item of clothing ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athames1982)
    Hi all,

Cheers
    Well...
    I've never seen shiny leggings on a man who isn't gay - if you are then that's fine, if you aren't then you might want to consider wearing shorts over your leggings.
    Surely there are other leggings you can wear? If they aren't comfortable then you may must need to shop around more.

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against a guy wearing leggings. Heck I wear compression tights when I jog. Comfy AF so know of the comfort you speak of.

If you want to wear the shiny ones, go right ahead, just wear them with a longer top or shorts over for the sake of dignity for yourself and more importantly for onlookers. Do yourself a favor and cover your junk bro.

As to others implying leggings on a guy means their sexuality is in question, I find this a fallacy since the last I heard, being gay involved having sexual feelings for someone of the same gender. It had little to do with the clothing choices. Wrongly stereotyping is usually what happens when people assume an article of clothing belongs to one particular gender.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.