Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think I’m in love with my best friend (same sex) Watch

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I met this girl I knew I would get along with her just fine. She’s beautiful, sweet, funny, everything you could ask for a best friend. However recently in the past week or two, I have started to feel more than just a friendship with her. Last weekend, we went to a place to stay with a lot of others the same age range. As soon as I arrived she ran over to me and hugged me for ages (2 minutes)? It came to about 11:00 and everyone was asleep; she cane over to my bed and just cuddled up to me. We started speaking about others and how annoying they are and stuff😂About an hour later I found myself snuggled right up to her and playing with her hair. My lips were on her forehead the whole time and I was just like oh crap okay that’s probably why she was so close. As I was drifting off, she asked me what my weak spots were and what turns me on; I told her and she started to stroke my neck, play with my hair and she was stroking my lips with her thumb for a good 20 minutes. I went to hold her hand but I went wrong and accidentally touched her boob. However she didn’t react, she just cuddled tighter and closer, which gave me a positive-ish vibe. The next night she got straight into bed and didn’t even ask me. She just cuddled this time; I noticed she was more relaxed and less tense. The next day we met up and we haven’t saw each other for approximately 24 hours and she said ‘ I missed you, I haven’t saw you for ages. Can I have a kiss?’ Her lips were in my face, I couldn’t say no; I just leaned in and kissed her. I have never felt this way about a girl before, I had never even dreamed of imaginged of it, but now all I see in my dreams is her. She swears she doesn’t like girls but I don’t believe that for a second because she is all over me. I feel strongly about her. There are now rumours about me and her because we were quite close on the weekend. I don’t know how I could confess to her? Or unless she already knows and she feels the same way?...

ReputationRep:
    You two need to talk about your feelings. You've kissed each other, and tbh you've been intimate with her. Deffo needs the "what are we" convo.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.