Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been with my BF for a year and we have a great sex life, the other day I found a glass dildo hidden in his bedroom.I am totally shocked by that, when I asked him whyhe has it he says he enjoys anal play on himself and it gives him a nice feeling. Now he has never mentioned this before and I am uncomftable we this. If you found your bf had a dildo he enjoyed using on himself what would you do. I know it does not make him gay that he likes anal play, but shocked that he has not shared it with me before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanttohidemyname)
    I have been with my BF for a year and we have a great sex life, the other day I found a glass dildo hidden in his bedroom.I am totally shocked by that, when I asked him whyhe has it he says he enjoys anal play on himself and it gives him a nice feeling. Now he has never mentioned this before and I am uncomftable we this. If you found your bf had a dildo he enjoyed using on himself what would you do. I know it does not make him gay that he likes anal play, but shocked that he has not shared it with me before.
    Well the question is, how open you both have been about your kinks and suggesting new things. If you have been pretty closed off and not even willing to try anything but vanilla sex, he probably thought it might scare/turn you off. Also may depend on your reactions to gay people. Since enjoying anal play as a guy is considered a bit gay even though you don't have to be. Honestly, easiest way to know if just ask. Maybe he just didn't think it's something you have to know.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanttohidemyname)
    He maybe didn't think it was worth sharing because it's something he does alone, or possibly thought you might react badly so hid it from you. I don't think it's really an issue unless he's asking you to do something you're uncomfortable with. Talk to him about it and let him know that it's okay to talk to you about this stuff

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.