Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is this a good EPQ topic. It has to have ethics related so I though this was a good idea because of all the moral issues associated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueMeanie)
    Is this a good EPQ topic. It has to have ethics related so I though this was a good idea because of all the moral issues associated.
    It is legal
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    It is legal
    OK. I could look into the morals of this? I read that although the act of paying money for sex is legal, brothels are illegal.

ReputationRep:
    No. Just no. Not only will you be laughed at and teased by your peers, you will also be pretty awkward most likely when you have to present your research.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakey_99)
    No. Just no. Not only will you be laughed at and teased by your peers, you will also be pretty awkward most likely when you have to present your research.
    The subject teacher said that it was a good idea. I have heard that there is someone else thinking of doing a similar topic.

ReputationRep:
    The subject teacher said that it was a good idea. I have heard that there is someone else thinking of doing a similar topic.
    Ok then good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    OK. I could look into the morals of this? I read that although the act of paying money for sex is legal, brothels are illegal.
    It’s illegal for more than two to work at the same premises.

So you can’t go in and have like 20 girls working there at the same time, but it’s common practice that a handful of girls work in a brothel without the police bothering them in lots of city’s.

Also prostitution has moved on from street walkers and brothels to booking from a website like adultwork (google it)

ReputationRep:
    Only someone really immature is going to find it awkward to talk about the sex industry

ReputationRep:
    Ok then good luck to you

So you can’t go in and have like 20 girls working there at the same time, but it’s common practice that a handful of girls work in a brothel without the police bothering them in lots of city’s.

Also prostitution has moved on from street walkers and brothels to booking from a website like adultwork (google it)
    I'll do the same subject but I will look into my hypothesis.

ReputationRep:
    Only someone really immature is going to find it awkward to talk about the sex industry
    Alright pipe down

ReputationRep:

Guess we know what you get up to in the evenings then

ReputationRep:
    Alright pipe down
    That’s your response? 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    Guess we know what you get up to in the evenings then
    I’m a happily engaged man tyvm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.