Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    She's in my university. And I'm so intimidated by how beautiful she is. Usually I'm really confident, but I'm just not with her around.
    I'm really curious to know what she thinks of me.

Also I'm an Indian guy.

Lol, start of a new chapter. It sounds like you're infatuated by her, I know it's easier said than done, but you won't know unless you approach her and value you her for who she is. Funny you didn't say Muslim because that's what Pakistani's are usually associated with, a good start.

Are you prepared for change? I'm only mentioning this bc it seems to be the main obstacle - I'm not sure about her bc Pakistan has Hindus, Christians and Muslims. Personally Muslims don't do casual or boyfriend/girlfriend relationships at all, well at least not in public. So you could get acquainted, how often do you see her around? Find a time to start conversation, and see how that goes. If you just come out and confront your feelings then it might be a turn off for her - you never know, maybe the potion will wear off once you start getting to know the real her, I mean it shouldn't be based on one sided feelings

Idk what else to say, it seems like you're releasing this from your system .. Hmm, it sounds like your friends are unaware of this, same boy same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol, start of a new chapter. It sounds like you're infatuated by her, I know it's easier said than done, but you won't know unless you approach her and value you her for who she is. Funny you didn't say Muslim because that's what Pakistani's are usually associated with, a good start.

Are you prepared for change? I'm only mentioning this bc it seems to be the main obstacle - I'm not sure about her bc Pakistan has Hindus, Christians and Muslims. Personally Muslims don't do casual or boyfriend/girlfriend relationships at all, well at least not in public. So you could get acquainted, how often do you see her around? Find a time to start conversation, and see how that goes. If you just come out and confront your feelings then it might be a turn off for her - you never know, maybe the potion will wear off once you start getting to know the real her, I mean it shouldn't be based on one sided feelings

Idk what else to say, it seems like you're releasing this from your system .. Hmm, it sounds like your friends are unaware of this, same boy same.
    Yes I don't know her properly yet. I really want to. And I also don't do girlfriend boyfriend relationships. Aware for change in what context? What do you mean by that?

ReputationRep:
    Would be nice to have some advice from a Pakistani girl.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayro)
    I'm really curious to know what she thinks of me.
    Ask her out then.

Tip: Don't put girls on pedestals and don't let them intimidate you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Ask her out then.

Tip: Don't put girls on pedestals and don't let them intimidate you.
    I don't do dating and I think she doesn't too.
    And I'm getting intimated by only her for some reason. I'm very confident otherwise
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayro)
    And I'm getting intimated by only her for some reason. I'm very confident otherwise
    If you are not interested in dating her, what are you asking in this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayro)
    So you want to dive right in and ask her to marry you?

ReputationRep:
    how beautiful is she ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What's your religion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    how beautiful is she ?
    Extremely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayro)
    Extremely
    Was in exact same situation couple of years ago (liked a Paki girl).....the irony is that she started liking me back when I gave up all hope and moved on lmfao. STrike whilst the iron is hot my Indian friend!I assure you, you won't curse at yourself later on in the future if you don't do shiz now""

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravenous)
    What's your religion?
    Why are you asking?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Pakistani girl who doesn't do dating and here's my advice:
    Just become her friend, go talk to her, get to know her. Remain that way until the end of uni and maybe propose to her once you've completed uni. As for ethnicity, forget about it. I know Pakistan and India haven't been best friends exactly but we are the new generation. We couldn't care less about the divide. We couldn't care less about religion, colour, sexuality, the only thing we really care about is whats on the inside. Forgive me if I'm wrong but if your parents don't approve because she's Pakistani don't rebel against them. Explain to them the divide happened 70 years ago, and that she is just an innocent girl who had nothing to do with it tell them she makes you happy and it is really petty to stop your happiness for something that happened 70 years ago.

As for feeling intimidated by her, it's probably just nothing but your feelings dominating you I'm sure she's not scary just be yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayro)
    Why are you asking?
    It will obviously help if you're the same religion as her..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.