Turn on thread page Beta

Why is israel untouchable? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you all know how the State of Israel was formed? It was created in 1948, after WW2, and the Israelis ethnically cleansed Palestinians from their home.

Tell me again how Israel isn't an evil country, but this post is anti-Semitic and denying the Holocaust.

You simply need to look at the history of Israel to see for yourself what kind of country it is.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommy PickIes)
    Attachment 700446

This is real quote btw
    Interesting

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You may see pictures of the Rothschilds poking their finger at Prince Charles..

They rule the world

Jewish power has the power to stop you discussing it

Jews created political correctness for this reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_ambitious)
    If people do speak out, we'd be labelled "anti-semitic,anti-zionists" etc. So what is the truth about the Middle East and Israel? Why do the UK and US have such respect to a country that tears apart others? I really don't mean to be disrespectful but PLEASE READ THIS! http://www.rense.com/general73/sunto.htm The Jewish woman who wrote this uses the Holocaust as a victim card. We all know the Holocaust was tragic and inhumane, however worse things happen to Syria, Palestine and the Rohingya Muslims! Do we see them demanding things? They believe they are the "Chosen people". Of course what can i say about that? It isn't my religion I'm a Christian.
    If you want to know who rules you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to criticise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyzhello)
    If you want to know who rules you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to criticise.
    Aaaaaand you can get locked up for speaking ill of the Holocaust.

The only event that you cannot talk about or criticise the official story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz254)
    Aaaaaand you can get locked up for speaking ill of the Holocaust.

The only event that you cannot talk about or criticise the official story.
    Actually, in-denial of the holocaust isn't illegal in the UK. Just saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz254)
    Do you all know how the State of Israel was formed? It was created in 1948, after WW2, and the Israelis ethnically cleansed Palestinians from their home.

Tell me again how Israel isn't an evil country, but this post is anti-Semitic and denying the Holocaust.

You simply need to look at the history of Israel to see for yourself what kind of country it is.
    Have you ever read any of the works by Ilan Pappe? He has written extensively on the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

ReputationRep:
    Might is right. Israelis can do whatever they want and convince the rest of world and even themselves that they are the victims.

https://youtu.be/eBc6WT1SIPk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali167)
    Might is right. Israelis can do whatever they want and convince the rest of world and even themselves that they are the victims.

https://youtu.be/eBc6WT1SIPk
    The question is what did that boy do,,,, I am sure it's a complete over-reaction to some bs, but still I'm sure he did something.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.