Announcements
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Juno)
    Attachment 697670

I've had the silver one for over 10 years.
    I am unreasonably annoyed by the way you put the blue lid. Those are some pretty pens though!

ReputationRep:
    Black Papermate 0.5mm InkJoy ballpoint pen
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by roshanroy_7)
    I thought this would be quite interesting to know. What pen do you use for schoolwork?
    Lamy Al-Star - fountain pen
    Pentel GraphGear 1000 - mechanical pencil

(Original post by Juno)
    Attachment 697670

I've had the silver one for over 10 years.
    A fellow Lamy user!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Now THIS is my dream pen! I'd have to take little colour swatches around so I could always use the right colours though
    https://www.scribblepen.com/

ReputationRep:
    BIC multicolour till I die, my penis the greatest

ReputationRep:
    I'm very particular about my pens, the nib has to be between 0.50-0.35 mm to maximise the ease and elegance of my handwriting. I currently use a Uni-ball Jetstream 0.38 mm 3-in-1 ballpoint pen, it's hard to find in the U.K, so I buy in bulk from Japan on eBay. I also use a 0.50 mm 4-in-1 Pen from MUJI, it's one of the most versatile pens ever because it also has a pencil. I did use a Montblanc Meisterstück rollerball for a while, but I constantly had to refill it, and that was annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Wilko black gel pens, hate writing with anything else. Ball point pens make my handwriting look too messy, only use them for the colours. Never write in blue either
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kindred)
    I am unreasonably annoyed by the way you put the blue lid. Those are some pretty pens though!
    I'm sorry :sad:

I really want the burnt orange, but it was a limited edition a few years ago so I can't find it for a sensible price anywhere. But realistically, that's a good thing because I don't need any more pens

ReputationRep:
    Whatever's closest. I don't like blue pens though.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I only use black - and my favourite are the black fine crystal biro pens by BIC. Specifically the 0.8 mm ones they're nice and thin, which helps the fact that my writing can be tiny and illegible!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I get Pilot Frixion pens from ebay seller hokejist76, very cheap price and different bundles and joblots to choose from and seller always includes mechanical pencils and leads with my purchase . Seller also has Pentel Energel pens with matching pencils in the listing and my order gets delivered very quickly !

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.