The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

English (q300) conditional (aab), probably be my 3rd choice, but haven't got any other offers yet and haven't visited so not sure what to do with the offer yet:smile:

edit--*ok since ive been rejected from the others i wanted 2 go 2... guess im gonna have no choice but to put it as my firm! & luckily i ADORED the campus when i saw it, which is a relief :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
ABC/BBB for:
Film Studies with Chinese Studies and
Film and Television Studies with Cultural Sociology =]
Yayy!!
xx
Reply 42
Economics and French (L1R1)
AAA/AABB
Reply 43
English
AAB
Mechanical Engineering
AAB

If I don't get in to Durham, it will be my firm. Really like the course and the uni in general. I'm going to have to work really hard to get the grades though
Reply 45
jessiainscough
Mechanical Engineering
AAB

If I don't get in to Durham, it will be my firm. Really like the course and the uni in general. I'm going to have to work really hard to get the grades though

What are your predicted grades because im interested in doing mechanical engineering and predicted AABB but think i wont get that either. Loooking at your sig youve got ABC so not being rude as i wold be over the moon to have thse grades, how did you get an offer coz i thought nmech eng was realy really hard to get into??
Reply 46
Mechanical Engineering is not even that competitive at Imperial, let alone Nottingham...
Reply 47
v2006
Mechanical Engineering is not even that competitive at Imperial, let alone Nottingham...

more comp than physics
Reply 48
LLB Law
Unconditional
Reply 49
Medicine (A100)
AAB (As in Bio and Chem)

Nottingham's definitely in my top two - but I can't decide between Notts and Sheffield because I love them both. I think I'll visit them both again and see which one "feels" right (and yes I'm aware that makes me sound like some new age hippy person!)
Reply 50
Medicine
AAB (same as above)
Absolutly amazed, i onyl had my interview just before Christmas!
Reply 51
Microbiology
BBC
which i thought was surprisingly low for nottingham !
doesn't bother me thoughhhh
thereddevil
What are your predicted grades because im interested in doing mechanical engineering and predicted AABB but think i wont get that either. Loooking at your sig youve got ABC so not being rude as i wold be over the moon to have thse grades, how did you get an offer coz i thought nmech eng was realy really hard to get into??

My AS grades were not really as good as I hoped, and at my school what I got was considered quite bad! Although both the C's I got at AS were only 2 marks off a B which was REALLY annoying. My predicted grades are A, A/B, B though, which is what my offer is. I didn't put my AS grades on (only the one I gave up), so they only see what I'm predicted
Reply 53
yeahhh ! notts 4tw!
Reply 54
brap, right?
Reply 55
Tems, how come you got rejected by Bath but accepted by Nottingham? I thought Nottingham Economics was better?
Reply 56
got an offer for psychology but think im gonna reject it for manchester
Reply 57
Are you serious..?
Reply 58
v2006
Are you serious..?

are you referring to me?
if you are yes im serious
Reply 59
But why..?

Latest