The Student Room Group

Made out with this boy, want to get closer to him..one problem,help?

I'm 15 and I went to my friends party yesterday, and I befriended this guy, lets call him A. So we were really comfortable with eachother, we talked a bit and then we went into the garden and he let me sit on his lap and touch me and stuff. Then we went back inside and we made out for a long time, a couple of times throughout the whole night. Anyway, we exchanged numbers and are texting and stuff, I want to get closer to him and meet up with him a couple of times and he does too. At my friends house, where the party was, he is her neighbour. However, my parents are both quite overprotective and strict and only let me go out with my friends like once a month or not even that so I do sometimes feel left out and I don't know how I could meet up with him unless I go to my friends house, cause I'm not even allowed to go town etc it always has to be at someones house, or a party somewhere. And its not like I'd be allowed to go to her house a lot. I'm the youngest of 4, and they had the same rules, so I won't be able to negotiate with them to let me go out more, and it would honestly be really odd if they gave in for one child. What should I do? Should I just give up and probably never talk to him again? They mostly don't let me go out cause I need to study, and my mom is just scared somethings going to happen.
Thanks !
just forget about the guy, its not gonna get anywhere trust me, I'm 18 now and when you're 15 and you're getting off with guys and thinks its gonna last it really does not and you're just gonna end up getting hurt. its gonna be a waste of ur time

Quick Reply

Latest