Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So normally, I revise through making notes from videos or re-writing other peoples notes in a way I can best understand as I have difficulty finding info that may or may not be relevant from text books.

I'm looking for revision material for the Early Tudors which I'm having difficulty in finding. My budget is tight hence I cannot buy revision guides. I've never done OCR which makes it all the more harder. Help anyone?

Thanks x
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mfadia07)
    So normally, I revise through making notes from videos or re-writing other peoples notes in a way I can best understand as I have difficulty finding info that may or may not be relevant from text books.

I'm looking for revision material for the Early Tudors which I'm having difficulty in finding. My budget is tight hence I cannot buy revision guides. I've never done OCR which makes it all the more harder. Help anyone?

Thanks x
    Honestly the most efficient for me would be revision guides as its a reliable source of material.

Get Christmas presents of cash and then buy second hand, even if its previous editions from Amazon or ebay. Alternatively get a Saturday job.

Other peoples notes can be unreliable and have big gaps in them.

ReputationRep:

Thanks x
    (I wish I could help, but I'm in Year 13 doing OCR History A-Level and we study the Late Tudors!)

The textbook itself does have all the information needed, as well as you should find practice questions in there either at the end of each chapter, as you're going along, or the end of the book. I would recommend reading the textbook and making your own notes. It's worth buying.

☺️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Honestly the most efficient for me would be revision guides as its a reliable source of material.

Get Christmas presents of cash and then buy second hand, even if its previous editions from Amazon or ebay. Alternatively get a Saturday job.

Other peoples notes can be unreliable and have big gaps in them.
    thank you x
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    thank you x
    I would also suggest when you make your notes do timelines and mind maps.

ReputationRep:
    I have done all my notes (I’ve covered it fully there is no gaps) for the early tudors and I’m doing OCR would you like me to send them to you? And they are based on two different textbooks. If you want me to send them then please provide me with your email address because I don’t use student room too much so still haven’t got the hang of how to use it and send notes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mai_kalantar)
    I have done all my notes (I’ve covered it fully there is no gaps) for the early tudors and I’m doing OCR would you like me to send them to you? And they are based on two different textbooks. If you want me to send them then please provide me with your email address because I don’t use student room too much so still haven’t got the hang of how to use it and send notes
    Yes please! I'll send you a private message with my email

ReputationRep:
    Can i have these notes too please, ASAP

ReputationRep:

If I private message you my email would it be possible if you could email it me too please?

ReputationRep:
    Yes sure, what is your email?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes sure, what is your email?
    Have you had your exams? How were they?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 23, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.