Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So normally, I revise through making notes from videos or re-writing other peoples notes in a way I can best understand as I have difficulty finding info that may or may not be relevant from text books.

I'm looking for revision material for the Early Tudors which I'm having difficulty in finding. My budget is tight hence I cannot buy revision guides. I've never done OCR which makes it all the more harder. Help anyone?

Thanks x
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by mfadia07)
    So normally, I revise through making notes from videos or re-writing other peoples notes in a way I can best understand as I have difficulty finding info that may or may not be relevant from text books.

I'm looking for revision material for the Early Tudors which I'm having difficulty in finding. My budget is tight hence I cannot buy revision guides. I've never done OCR which makes it all the more harder. Help anyone?

Thanks x
    Honestly the most efficient for me would be revision guides as its a reliable source of material.

Get Christmas presents of cash and then buy second hand, even if its previous editions from Amazon or ebay. Alternatively get a Saturday job.

Other peoples notes can be unreliable and have big gaps in them.

ReputationRep:

Thanks x
    (I wish I could help, but I'm in Year 13 doing OCR History A-Level and we study the Late Tudors!)

The textbook itself does have all the information needed, as well as you should find practice questions in there either at the end of each chapter, as you're going along, or the end of the book. I would recommend reading the textbook and making your own notes. It's worth buying.

☺️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Honestly the most efficient for me would be revision guides as its a reliable source of material.

Get Christmas presents of cash and then buy second hand, even if its previous editions from Amazon or ebay. Alternatively get a Saturday job.

Other peoples notes can be unreliable and have big gaps in them.
    thank you x
    • Very Important Poster

thank you x
    I would also suggest when you make your notes do timelines and mind maps.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.