The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Economics 2018 applicants

Anyone has applied or is going to apply for economics L100/L101 course at UCL? What're your predicted grades and which other unis are you applying?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Physics and Critical Thinking. I have applied to UCL, LSE, Cambridge, Durham and Warwick.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by benlg3
Hi,

I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Physics and Critical Thinking. I have applied to UCL, LSE, Cambridge, Durham and Warwick.

Not enough A*'s :tongue:
Original post by benlg3
Hi,

Same uni choices and same subjects but switch physics with Chemistry😂😂 What college in Cambridge?
Original post by nclzhans1
Anyone has applied or is going to apply for economics L100/L101 course at UCL? What're your predicted grades and which other unis are you applying?

Hey, I'm applying for UCL, LSE, Bath, Southampton and Cambridge
I'm predicted 4 A*s in maths FM Econ physics
Got an offer from UCL today (a*aa)and have had one from Southampton abbb.
Reply 5
Hey, I got an A*AA offer for Economics at UCL today
I've applied for Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick and Bristol
I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by nimdog
I'm predicted A*A*A*A*AQ(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively

when did you apply?
Reply 7
Original post by CIEBioloysifh
when did you apply?

5th of October
Original post by nimdog
5th of October

Grats btw, is that your first offer?
Reply 9
Original post by nimdog
I'm predicted A*A*A*A*AQ(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively

Well done,:clap2: that is amazing! I thought UCL send people offers pretty late( like around January?)
Reply 10
Hi, :smile:My predicted grades are 3A* in Maths, Economics and Chemistry. I did AS FM last year and dropped it this year. I applied for Cambridge, UCL, LSE, KCL, Manchester.
Submitted my form on 10th and received an offer from KCL(A*AA)on 12th, Manchester(AAB) on 25th.
Original post by nimdog

Just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Congrats on the offer.
Reply 12
Original post by CIEBioloysifh
Grats btw, is that your first offer?

Thanks! and yeah it is, was beginning to get worried
Reply 13
Original post by nclzhans1
Well done,:clap2: that is amazing! I thought UCL send people offers pretty late( like around January?)

Thanks a lot :smile: and I'm not really sure to be honest, this was my first offer though
Reply 14
Original post by Pikedrohhtas
Just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Congrats on the offer.

Thanks :smile: I go to a comprehensive school, I used to go to a private school but I moved for sixth form.
Reply 15
Original post by Jono-Wolf
Same uni choices and same subjects but switch physics with Chemistry😂😂 What college in Cambridge?

Corpus Christi
Reply 16
Original post by nimdog
I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively

Congratulations on the offer! Did you get a track email or an update in the ucl portal first?
Reply 17
Original post by benlg3
Congratulations on the offer! Did you get a track email or an update in the ucl portal first?

Thanks! I got an email from UCAS Track and then I checked the portal so couldn't tell you which came first but the only email I got about it was from UCAS.
Original post by JamesRaddish
Hey, I'm applying for UCL, LSE, Bath, Southampton and Cambridge
I'm predicted 4 A*s in maths FM Econ physics
Got an offer from UCL today (a*aa)and have had one from Southampton abbb.

Congrats on the offer - again just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Also have you received a Bath offer for Econ or know of anyone who has? Thanks.
Anyone else received any offers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending