Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has applied or is going to apply for economics L100/L101 course at UCL? What're your predicted grades and which other unis are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Physics and Critical Thinking. I have applied to UCL, LSE, Cambridge, Durham and Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benlg3)
    Hi,

I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Physics and Critical Thinking. I have applied to UCL, LSE, Cambridge, Durham and Warwick.
    Not enough A*'s

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Same uni choices and same subjects but switch physics with Chemistry😂😂 What college in Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nclzhans1)
    Anyone has applied or is going to apply for economics L100/L101 course at UCL? What're your predicted grades and which other unis are you applying?
    Hey, I'm applying for UCL, LSE, Bath, Southampton and Cambridge
    I'm predicted 4 A*s in maths FM Econ physics
    Got an offer from UCL today (a*aa)and have had one from Southampton abbb.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I got an A*AA offer for Economics at UCL today
    I've applied for Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick and Bristol
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nimdog)
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*AQ(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively
    when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CIEBioloysifh)
    when did you apply?
    5th of October

ReputationRep:
    5th of October
    Grats btw, is that your first offer?

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*AQ(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively
    Well done,:clap2: that is amazing! I thought UCL send people offers pretty late( like around January?)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, My predicted grades are 3A* in Maths, Economics and Chemistry. I did AS FM last year and dropped it this year. I applied for Cambridge, UCL, LSE, KCL, Manchester.
    Submitted my form on 10th and received an offer from KCL(A*AA)on 12th, Manchester(AAB) on 25th.

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Congrats on the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CIEBioloysifh)
    Grats btw, is that your first offer?
    Thanks! and yeah it is, was beginning to get worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nclzhans1)
    Well done,:clap2: that is amazing! I thought UCL send people offers pretty late( like around January?)
    Thanks a lot and I'm not really sure to be honest, this was my first offer though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikedrohhtas)
    Just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Congrats on the offer.
    Thanks I go to a comprehensive school, I used to go to a private school but I moved for sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jono-Wolf)
    Same uni choices and same subjects but switch physics with Chemistry😂😂 What college in Cambridge?
    Corpus Christi

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively
    Congratulations on the offer! Did you get a track email or an update in the ucl portal first?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on the offer! Did you get a track email or an update in the ucl portal first?
    Thanks! I got an email from UCAS Track and then I checked the portal so couldn't tell you which came first but the only email I got about it was from UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesRaddish)
    Hey, I'm applying for UCL, LSE, Bath, Southampton and Cambridge
    I'm predicted 4 A*s in maths FM Econ physics
    Got an offer from UCL today (a*aa)and have had one from Southampton abbb.
    Congrats on the offer - again just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Also have you received a Bath offer for Econ or know of anyone who has? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else received any offers?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.