Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has applied or is going to apply for economics L100/L101 course at UCL? What're your predicted grades and which other unis are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Physics and Critical Thinking. I have applied to UCL, LSE, Cambridge, Durham and Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benlg3)
    Hi,

I am predicted A*A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Physics and Critical Thinking. I have applied to UCL, LSE, Cambridge, Durham and Warwick.
    Not enough A*'s

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Same uni choices and same subjects but switch physics with Chemistry😂😂 What college in Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nclzhans1)
    Anyone has applied or is going to apply for economics L100/L101 course at UCL? What're your predicted grades and which other unis are you applying?
    Hey, I'm applying for UCL, LSE, Bath, Southampton and Cambridge
    I'm predicted 4 A*s in maths FM Econ physics
    Got an offer from UCL today (a*aa)and have had one from Southampton abbb.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I got an A*AA offer for Economics at UCL today
    I've applied for Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick and Bristol
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nimdog)
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*AQ(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively
    when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CIEBioloysifh)
    when did you apply?
    5th of October

ReputationRep:
    5th of October
    Grats btw, is that your first offer?

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*AQ(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively
    Well done,:clap2: that is amazing! I thought UCL send people offers pretty late( like around January?)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, My predicted grades are 3A* in Maths, Economics and Chemistry. I did AS FM last year and dropped it this year. I applied for Cambridge, UCL, LSE, KCL, Manchester.
    Submitted my form on 10th and received an offer from KCL(A*AA)on 12th, Manchester(AAB) on 25th.

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Congrats on the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CIEBioloysifh)
    Grats btw, is that your first offer?
    Thanks! and yeah it is, was beginning to get worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nclzhans1)
    Well done,:clap2: that is amazing! I thought UCL send people offers pretty late( like around January?)
    Thanks a lot and I'm not really sure to be honest, this was my first offer though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikedrohhtas)
    Just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Congrats on the offer.
    Thanks I go to a comprehensive school, I used to go to a private school but I moved for sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jono-Wolf)
    Same uni choices and same subjects but switch physics with Chemistry😂😂 What college in Cambridge?
    Corpus Christi

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A(A*) in maths, economics, physics, persian, further maths and (EPQ) respectively
    Congratulations on the offer! Did you get a track email or an update in the ucl portal first?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on the offer! Did you get a track email or an update in the ucl portal first?
    Thanks! I got an email from UCAS Track and then I checked the portal so couldn't tell you which came first but the only email I got about it was from UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesRaddish)
    Hey, I'm applying for UCL, LSE, Bath, Southampton and Cambridge
    I'm predicted 4 A*s in maths FM Econ physics
    Got an offer from UCL today (a*aa)and have had one from Southampton abbb.
    Congrats on the offer - again just wanted to ask if you attend a comprehensive, grammar or private school? Also have you received a Bath offer for Econ or know of anyone who has? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else received any offers?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.