1. Most Olympians are not Bolt, Mo Farah and don't have massive sponsorship deals.
2. So because they enjoy something they are not allowed to be praised? People aspire to be them.
3. These athletes go months without seeing their kids just to earn a piece of metal.
4. Having a job doesn't mean you can't eat healthily, what a pathetic excuse and it's true the UK is the most obese major European country.
5. The first 5 Olympic athletes that come to mind for me: Bolt, Mo Farah, Anthony Joshua, Jessica Ennis, Neymar. None of these people come from wealthy backgrounds.
6. This point is just stupid.
I think you're an incredibly spiteful and resentful person, that needs some fulfilment in life.