Niall/1D: Impeach Trump! Watch

The Champion.m4a
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
http://www.independent.ie/style/cele...-36248414.html

Irish singer-songwriter, Niall Horan formerly of the iconic boyband One Direction, has publicly called for His Excellency The President of the United States of America, the Commander-in-Chief of the United States forces to be impeached.

The pop-rocking superstar, whose début album, Flicker, after selling more than 20 million albums world-wide as a part of the "What Makes You Beautiful" sensation, is currently at No 1 on global iTunes and in 14 countries, has lashed out at the head of state and government of the former British colony, saying Mr President "threw his toys out of the pram and kicked One Direction out of his hotel", after the massive popular group declined to meet who is now today the First Daughter and presidential advisor, UPenn graduate Ivana Trump (commonly known as "Ivanka".

The best-selling musician, who's projected to be topping the American chart with a comfortable margin over hip-hop star Future's latest collaborative effort this week, commented, “He’s a s***show, man. A f***ing joke. Impeach him, quick, cos it’s becoming a disaster”. He is expected to open, with the strength of a tour bundle, with more sales than Muslim singer Zayn, with fewer copies than Grammy winner Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriend, Harry Styles.

The multi-time American Music Awards winner is the third One Directioner to open at the penthouse in the biggest economy of the world, following ex-bandmate Zayn's R&B-filled Mind of Mine as well as Dunkirk actor Harry Styles's self-titled introductory rock effort.

The album's buzz single, "This Town", as well as the lead single, "Slow Hands", were moderate hits; whilst his latest single, "Too Much To Ask", is impacting the charts now.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mr Trump likes this:

The Champion.m4a
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
Mr Trump likes this:

Dr Trump is a Swiftie and so He probably hates One Direction.
strontium-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lol did this actually happen xD Oh my
The Champion.m4a
Rep:
?
(Original post by strontium-)
Lol did this actually happen xD Oh my
Yes. Buy Flicker on iTunes now.
strontium-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Little Toy Gun)
Yes. Buy Flicker on iTunes now.
I'm broke so issa no sadly
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
The Champion.m4a
Rep:
?
(Original post by strontium-)
I'm broke so issa no sadly
Stream Flicker on Spotify!
AperfectBalance
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
He is probably one of the idots that just repeats "Trump is a racist" "Trump is a supremacist" "Trump has tiny hands XD" "Trump is a nazi" and hardly has any valid or proper opinions about him.
The Champion.m4a
Rep:
?
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
He is probably one of the idots that just repeats "Trump is a racist" "Trump is a supremacist" "Trump has tiny hands XD" "Trump is a nazi" and hardly has any valid or proper opinions about him.
Dr Trump kicked him, a customer, out of His Excellency's hotel purely due to their refusal to meet the woman Mr President fantasizes about in bed.

I'd think that's a valid reason.
EagleKingdom
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
He's irrelevant loool.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
impeach Harry Styles for tattoo crimes :mad:
The Champion.m4a
Rep:
?
(Original post by EagleKingdom)
He's irrelevant loool.
So irrelevant he's going No 1 in the US with a comfortable margin?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.82%
No (661)
60.7%
Not really bothered about them (223)
20.48%

Watched Threads