Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Job Interview at GAME (Christmas Temp) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

First of all, i'd like to apologise if this is the wrong place to post this...

I've managed to get a Interview at GAME for a Christmas Temp Job. My interview is tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with an interview with them, if so what can I expect?

I've heard they normally do Group Interviews; but, it wasn't mentioned in my email.

Thanks In Advance,
    Tiikki
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Tiikki)
    Hey,

First of all, i'd like to apologise if this is the wrong place to post this...

I've managed to get a Interview at GAME for a Christmas Temp Job. My interview is tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with an interview with them, if so what can I expect?

I've heard they normally do Group Interviews; but, it wasn't mentioned in my email.

Thanks In Advance,
    Tiikki
    Have a look at Glassdoor and go through the interview reviews. It will help yo in your preparation
    https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Intervie...ns-E547654.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Have a look at Glassdoor and go through the interview reviews. It will help yo in your preparation
    https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Intervie...ns-E547654.htm
    Damn, that's a good website, have just taken a good look at it (seems like this will help a ton)... Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity, where is this interview to? Just checking cause they NEVER respond to my job applications ever since they went primarily online.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.