Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have decided not to go ahead with a distance learning MSc I was going to do but I have just received the first payment of my student loan into my bank account. Can I pay it back immediately? The university has not charged anything as aI cancelled with 14 days of enrolment.
    What if I decide to apply for another course later? Would I be able to re-apply for a student loan?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jo2103)
    Hi,

I have decided not to go ahead with a distance learning MSc I was going to do but I have just received the first payment of my student loan into my bank account. Can I pay it back immediately? The university has not charged anything as aI cancelled with 14 days of enrolment.
    What if I decide to apply for another course later? Would I be able to re-apply for a student loan?
    Hi Jo2103,

If you have received your loan payment, then it would appear that the university has confirmed your registration.
    I would suggest that you contact us to discuss the situation with your funding and eligibility for any future funding.

Please call us on 0300100 0031

Thanks
    Louise

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.