The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Accommodation Chocies

I’m applying to MMU as my firm choice and was wondering what the different accommodations are like, I’m quite a party person, love to go out and have a good time, don’t want a quiet place, want somewhere that is really sociable and friendly!

Any advice?

Thanks!
Manchester is a generally sociable city and as the accommodation is spread across town, you'll always be close to a party place. I'm not applying to MMU but because I live in Manchester, I usually get that Cambridge Hall is really popular and sociable? That, or Oxford Court. Or Cavendish.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by WillJCairns
I’m applying to MMU as my firm choice and was wondering what the different accommodations are like, I’m quite a party person, love to go out and have a good time, don’t want a quiet place, want somewhere that is really sociable and friendly!

Any advice?

Thanks!

You can browse the different types of accommodation we have on offer on our website at http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/accommodation/manchester/.

Have you managed to visit us at an Open Day to have a look around some of our accommodation?

Rebecca
Reply 3
Cambridge or Cavendish, Cambridge has 10 people a flat and Cavendish has 12/13. Cavendish has been refurbished this year and is nice and modern yet very lively and lots of parties. Cambridge is bit of a shithole but lots of likewise lots of parties
Reply 4
If you don't mind an easy 30 minute walk or so and paying a bit more, Victoria Point with Hello Student has been utterly excellent so far.
Reply 5
I’m just all about meeting new people and stuff, want to meet people who are outgoing, fun and love to get drunk haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending