i never been to a concert and wanted to know what do people wear to a concert so i know how to dress.
x Turn on thread page Beta
never been to a concert. What to wear? watch
- Thread Starter
- 22-10-2017 21:25
- 22-10-2017 21:28
if you already have merch, wear it. I normally just wear jeans and a shirt. There's no major dress code, just what you feel comfortable in
- 22-10-2017 21:37
go in comfortable clothes- flat shoes; trainers are best. be mindful of where you place valuables.
- 22-10-2017 21:40
Depends on the kind of music.
- 22-10-2017 21:47
comfy clothes!! also a small shoulder bag
also a few things to think about
1. can you imagine wearing those clothes for a couple of hours without getting uncomfortable
2. will you overheat, wearing these clothes in a room full of 500+ people (not sure exact numbers)
3. will these clothes obstruct other peoples view (if ur in the pit, don’t bring a massive backpack)
4. are they easy to move around in (eg, in my experience No heels or really awkward skirts lmao)
5. would you be upset if those clothes got wet or stained (people sometimes throw water/beer/who knows what else into the crowd)
6. it’s probably gonna be hot so you probably don’t want super tight clothes