Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Google Form

Google Sheet

Let's Do This!

(P.S. Please let me know if anything isn't working)

ReputationRep:
    Do we want GCSEs on here?

ReputationRep:
    How do you link a Google Form to a spreadsheet??

Spoiler:
    Show

My knowledge of computer science is extremely limited... can't wait to spend hours crying over Matlab during a physics degree...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM)
    How do you link a Google Form to a spreadsheet??

Spoiler:
    Show

My knowledge of computer science is extremely limited... can't wait to spend hours crying over Matlab during a physics degree...
    You have to just go into the responses section and click the little icon that looks like a spreadsheet
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImprobableCacti)
    Google Form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Google Sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Let's Do This!

(P.S. Please let me know if anything isn't working)
    UPDATE:

Please re-submit any forms

ReputationRep:
    You have to just go into the responses section and click the little icon that looks like a spreadsheet
    Ahh, deceptively simple! This seems like a good idea, should help people gauge the (probably highly inflated on average*) standard of applicants.

Is it possible to amend a previous submission, now that more fields have been added?**

*I suppose those people sad enough to be on TSR may possibly be on the higher-achieving end of the applicant pool.

EDIT: ** never mind, previous post came up while writing this post.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, deceptively simple! This seems like a good idea, should help people gauge the (probably highly inflated on average*) standard of applicants.

Is it possible to amend a previous submission, now that more fields have been added?

*I suppose those people sad enough to be on TSR may possibly be on the higher-achieving end of the applicant pool.
    This is true

And I've deleted all entries from before the update so if google forms allows, please refill the form - if it doesn't allow, just let me know and I can edit the details in for you

ReputationRep:
    Maybe should add an extra circulars column for things like achievements in olympiads, how many issac physics problems completed and the like. Maybe a section for school background would be good (state, private ect). Also talking about olympiads, the round 1 physics is ****ing impossible I swear. If I get a bronzeII I'd be pleased with myself XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black1blade)
    Maybe should add an extra circulars column for things like achievements in olympiads, how many issac physics problems completed and the like. Maybe a section for school background would be good (state, private ect). Also talking about olympiads, the round 1 physics is ****ing impossible I swear. If I get a bronzeII I'd be pleased with myself XD.
    extra curricular***

Sorry, I get very triggered every time I see that typo, no idea why it comes up so much on this site.

Good suggestion though!

ReputationRep:
    Ah ha found my first somewhat direct competitor applying for natsci at christs (albeit thru chem eng). Also yeah didn't think to enter maths ums, is there anyway you can make it so we can edit our cells on the spreadsheet?

ReputationRep:
    extra curricular***

Sorry, I get very triggered every time I see that typo, no idea why it comes up so much on this site.

Good suggestion though!
    Just because typing really fast and always multitasking.

ReputationRep:
    Cool idea (can't rep you right now though )

It's filling up fast

ReputationRep:
    Just because typing really fast and always multitasking.
    Fair enough, but it's not just you!

Extra "circular" seems to come up everywhere on this site, though I suspect that observation is clouded by some confirmation bias. Strangely, it also tends to be the only typo in such posts. Most likely I am just too pernickety for online forums!

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, but it's not just you!

Extra "circular" seems to come up everywhere on this site, though I suspect that observation is clouded by some confirmation bias. Strangely, it also tends to be the only typo in such posts. Most likely I am just too pernickety for online forums!
    It's because it doesn't come up red because obviously circular is a word which feels more natural to type than curricular.

ReputationRep:
    It's because it doesn't come up red because obviously circular is a word which feels more natural to type than curricular.
    You see, the whole "come up red" thing is something you miss if you download the "comic sans everything" Google Chrome plugin!

ReputationRep:
    I did put an 'Additional info' column on but I need to let folk edit it

ReputationRep:
    I did put an 'Additional info' column on but I need to let folk edit it
    I've requested >_<

ReputationRep:
    Ah ha found my first somewhat direct competitor applying for natsci at christs (albeit thru chem eng). Also yeah didn't think to enter maths ums, is there anyway you can make it so we can edit our cells on the spreadsheet?
    I have now made it so anyone with the link can edit --- please don't abuse this!!

ReputationRep:
    I have now made it so anyone with the link can edit --- please don't abuse this!!
    ImprobableCacti predicted UUUU :P

ReputationRep:
    ImprobableCacti predicted UUUU :P
    Hahaha very funny

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.