Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CompSciCat)
    Great, thank you for doing this
    (I would probably be hopeless with google sheets )

Could you delete my entry? I think it's easier for me to fill in a new response then for you to edit in the missing stuff because I completed the form quite early when a lot of them didn't exist
    Sure
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bryn6080)
    It isn't showing the predicted grades anymore? Or is that just me?
    Hi, predicted grades have merged with the A-Level column, if you fancy completing the form again I will delete your old entry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImprobableCacti)
    Google Form

Google Sheet

Let's Do This!

(P.S. Please let me know if anything isn't working)
    Bitter123 seems legit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImprobableCacti)
    Hi, predicted grades have merged with the A-Level column, if you fancy completing the form again I will delete your old entry?
    Yes, could you delete it

ReputationRep:
    *looks at all the other medics' stats* *looks at his own stats* *looks back at others' stats*

holy fu-
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    *looks at all the other medics' stats* *looks at his own stats* *looks back at others' stats*

holy fu-
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)

holy fu-
    the medic stats do seem to be heighted with the average near 11*s. Will this year be super competitive or is it because only people confident in their stats post them?

ReputationRep:
    3 Johns economists already ah dear....
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funky2722)
    the medic stats do seem to be heighted with the average near 11*s. Will this year be super competitive or is it because only people confident in their stats post them?
    TSR generally, and stalking threads/sheets in particular, aren't representative of the typical applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heya, pls can the person who made this remove me (I'm evie, applying for HSPS at sidney sussex) as worried it breaches my college's confidentially thing and stuff !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funky2722)
    Bloody hope so otherwise if it's the same for all the other unis then hello UCAS Clearing here I come...
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviebrizzle)
    as worried it breaches my college's confidentially thing and stuff !!!
    No it doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviebrizzle)
    Heya, pls can the person who made this remove me (I'm evie, applying for HSPS at sidney sussex) as worried it breaches my college's confidentially thing and stuff !!!
    The only mention of confidentiality I could find was this:
    "The admissions assessment and interview proceedings are confidential and you may not disclose their content to any commercial organisations at any point either during the admissions process or while you are a student at the University of Cambridge. (...) you are requested not to share full details of any questions asked with them."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    No it doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM
    Spoiler:
    Show

one step ahead of me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gozzabomb)
    3 Johns economists already ah dear....
    Your stats are crazy man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amarante)
    Your stats are crazy man
    nah man, my UMS tanks because of my rubbish M2 ,although admittedly I was pretty unwell for it, your UMS is qualityyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Smh O*ford be copying Cambridge as always :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Please can people stop requesting access, we all know that we had an issue before with people being able to edit - I am not going to give you access.

The access level that anyone with the link has is to comment. If you want to add something - just comment what you want to add and I will update it accordingly. I will not give anyone access to edit.

End of.

ReputationRep:
    Heya, thank you so much for this sheet! I'm line 80, applying for Theology Can I be hugely annoying and ask you to delete my column to do it again? I've realised I typed everything out and it looks stupid Thanks

It's all sorted now thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Can you at least try edit back in alevels and predicted grades?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.