Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for uni this year and i'm type 1. Anyone else in the same situation/already at uni with type 1?

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for university, BCU and Sheffield Hallam both firmed/insured respectively, and i was diagnosed with type 1 three years ago. Im ridiculously nervous/worried about moving away from home and how im going to cope, especially with a whole new team and how to go about organising this 😬
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by IonaGrace17)
    Ive applied for university, BCU and Sheffield Hallam both firmed/insured respectively, and i was diagnosed with type 1 three years ago. Im ridiculously nervous/worried about moving away from home and how im going to cope, especially with a whole new team and how to go about organising this 😬
    Hi IonaGrace17

Are you a UK or an International student? Just wanted to know more information about you and the course you applied for?

At Sheffield Hallam, you can sign up with us at our Health centre before you arrive so don't feel anxious as we are here to help you!

There is always a GP on site but if you are wanting to speak to someone to get more information, I would call the Health Services which is 0114 225 2134 and you can ring in or out of hours,

Reanne

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.