Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a second year student from Poland.
    I have a question regarding the EU17B bursary. Does the evidence of income have to be translated into english? I got an email saying that I need to send the tax form showing the income of my Mother. They never said anything about it being translated and even stated the name of the form in my language (polish). The form is going to be withdrawn from the social insurance institution, does it still need certifying?
    Also, is it fine if I just send the missing form itself or do I have to send the whole application again?

Please answer my questions,
    Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by szzzandra)
    Hi,

I'm a second year student from Poland.
    I have a question regarding the EU17B bursary. Does the evidence of income have to be translated into english? I got an email saying that I need to send the tax form showing the income of my Mother. They never said anything about it being translated and even stated the name of the form in my language (polish). The form is going to be withdrawn from the social insurance institution, does it still need certifying?
    Also, is it fine if I just send the missing form itself or do I have to send the whole application again?

Please answer my questions,
    Thank you!
    Hi szzzandra,

In relation to your EU17B bursary questions, we do not require the financial evidence to be translated or certified and if you have already sent the EU17B form we would only require the evidence.

Thanks

Louise

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.