Eu17b form Watch

szzzandra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I'm a second year student from Poland.
I have a question regarding the EU17B bursary. Does the evidence of income have to be translated into english? I got an email saying that I need to send the tax form showing the income of my Mother. They never said anything about it being translated and even stated the name of the form in my language (polish). The form is going to be withdrawn from the social insurance institution, does it still need certifying?
Also, is it fine if I just send the missing form itself or do I have to send the whole application again?

Please answer my questions,
Thank you!
Louise E SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by szzzandra)
Hi,

I'm a second year student from Poland.
I have a question regarding the EU17B bursary. Does the evidence of income have to be translated into english? I got an email saying that I need to send the tax form showing the income of my Mother. They never said anything about it being translated and even stated the name of the form in my language (polish). The form is going to be withdrawn from the social insurance institution, does it still need certifying?
Also, is it fine if I just send the missing form itself or do I have to send the whole application again?

Please answer my questions,
Thank you!
Hi szzzandra,

In relation to your EU17B bursary questions, we do not require the financial evidence to be translated or certified and if you have already sent the EU17B form we would only require the evidence.

Thanks

Louise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (252)
27.18%
No (675)
72.82%

Watched Threads