Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to **** my gf in the ass but dunno how to go about it lol she loves it but it won't fit even with lube need tips asap
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

If you’re really into anal you might want to reconsider your sexuality. For example if you were to have sexual intercourse with a male it’s one of the only penetrative options available and usually the action is welcomed. A female however may not be too pleased with the idea.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilin)
    I want to **** my gf in the ass but dunno how to go about it lol she loves it but it won't fit even with lube need tips asap
    You will definitely fit. Just take time with preparation. You can get a couple of toys that are smaller than your size and help stretch her out with those before you try having anal.

ReputationRep:
    Use lots of lube and use your fingers or toys to help strech her out more. Then get hard as hell and just get the head of your penis in her and go very slow and just keep streching her out slowly until she can take more. But Ive had the same problem cause I'm kinda thick and you just gotta learn how to do it. But most girls its hurt too much and even a few girls that said they loved anal ended up saying I was too big for them to take it anymore. Even had 1 girl that was begging for it then after I finally got it all in her ass then her mom walks in! So we stopped and started again later and after 5 minutes she made me stop cause it was hurting so much and she was appearently very experienced with anal. So give it another try but if your really big then you might be too big for most girls to take

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.