Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Is there anyone else on here starting this module in the coming February? Would be good to get a little group together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanP93)
    Hi all,

Is there anyone else on here starting this module in the coming February? Would be good to get a little group together.
    Hi Ian

I’ll be starting this course in Feb, which at the start I’ll be doing alongside an Access Course.
    Really looking forward to it. Will be good getting to know others doing the course aswell.

Tori

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torigirl)
    Hi Ian

I’ll be starting this course in Feb, which at the start I’ll be doing alongside an Access Course.
    Really looking forward to it. Will be good getting to know others doing the course aswell.

Tori
    Hi i'm doing the w101 started on the 3rd off feb . how are you finding it? i'm on week 4 its getting harder but rely enjoying .
    have you got a group joined? i want to join one but a small one i see lots off watsap groups have bin made but i havent joined one yet do you guys have a group as be brilliant to talk about what we are doing and help in any way

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.