Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Want to move back home and commute to uni so looking for someone to take over my contract at Burley road, campus living villages, Leeds.

    Double bed with ensuite and 4 other flat mates all lovely. £125.50 a week can be male / female.

    Private accommodation so open to students of any uni.

University open days

  1. Leeds Beckett University
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.