What uni courses can I take/study with these alevels?

Watch this thread
username2817576
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I do sociology, ICT and photography. What courses can I do with them. Also I kind of hate photography so I don’t want anything to do with photography it stresses me out a lot. I know what I can study nursing with just sociology at some unis but I 2ant to know other possibilities too
Lilac95
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kayeen)
I do sociology, ICT and photography. What courses can I do with them. Also I kind of hate photography so I don’t want anything to do with photography it stresses me out a lot. I know what I can study nursing with just sociology at some unis but I 2ant to know other possibilities too
It depends on what you are interested in really. Humanities/social science subjects (Sociology, Criminology, Education/Childhood/Teacing studies, Politics etc). Business related courses (Business, Accounting, Management, ICT etc), Health based courses (Nursing, Podiatry, Occupational health, Healthcare studies etc). Or more arts based (Photography, Journalism, Design, Media etc). Really anything that doesn't ask for specific entry requirements like science/maths based courses or something like History or English in which you would usually need the A level. I suggest having a look through university websites as there are hundreds of courses, we can't really give you advice unless know what you are interested in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
16.95%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
26.27%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.39%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.39%

Watched Threads