The Student Room Group

I am obsessed over this girl and it's getting scary...

She's literally running away from me and tonight for the first time ever I masturbated to her Instagram pictures. Someone said it would make me think she isn't as special as I thought she was, but I'm scared that I just made things worse for myself... At first it was hard to get turned on by her as it felt wrong but I managed to do it. Sorry if this breaks violations, I honestly have no idea if it does or not. I just desperately need help.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
She's literally running away from me and tonight for the first time ever I masturbated to her Instagram pictures. Someone said it would make me think she isn't as special as I thought she was, but I'm scared that I just made things worse for myself... At first it was hard to get turned on by her as it felt wrong but I managed to do it. Sorry if this breaks violations, I honestly have no idea if it does or not. I just desperately need help.

Leave her alone. She ran away from you for a reason. Respect her choice.
This is frigging weird, creepy stalker weird

Why is she running away from you? Did you jerk off in front of her??
Yeah... so you should see someone professional to talk about this. You are clearly creeping her out and that's not how you should make a girl feel. It's unhealthy on both parts. In my opinion, this is super weird.
Yeah... so you should see someone professional to talk about this. You are clearly creeping her out and that's not how you should make a girl feel. It's unhealthy on both parts. In my opinion, this is super weird.
Reply 6
Did other women offer to help you out?
Reply 7
You need to meet other girls to get your mind off her. It's not healthy.
I'm on that side of TSR again...
Original post by Nikey
I'm on that side of TSR again...

The whole of the relationship section :holmes:

She ran off...you're getting nothing. There are other girls, like, 3.5 billion of them. That alone makes obsession with one girl...questionable, don't you think?

Get out more, and clean the sticky phone screen.
You busted a nut over her
JEEZ man you do that **** over por.nhub
I thought this was gonna be a cute post about how you love her so much but damn

Quick Reply

Latest