Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Evidence was added to my application on the 18th, but still not processed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Could someone explain to me how it works. The evidence I sent was added to my application on the 18th. They sent me an email saying I'll receive an entitlement letter through the post. However, my online application shows nothing. Also, my university confirmed my attendance last month.

Didn't they process my application when they sent me the update saying my evidence was added to my application and that I should receive an entitlement letter through the post? And when should I expect for the application to approved/payments submitted?

Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uncapitalised)
    Could someone explain to me how it works. The evidence I sent was added to my application on the 18th. They sent me an email saying I'll receive an entitlement letter through the post. However, my online application shows nothing. Also, my university confirmed my attendance last month.

Didn't they process my application when they sent me the update saying my evidence was added to my application and that I should receive an entitlement letter through the post? And when should I expect for the application to approved/payments submitted?

Thanks.
    Hi uncapitalised,

It would depend on what evidence that you have sent to support your application on how long this will take for us to process. What evidence was it that you sent ?

Thanks

Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise E SFE)
    Hi uncapitalised,

It would depend on what evidence that you have sent to support your application on how long this will take for us to process. What evidence was it that you sent ?

Thanks

Louise
    Many thanks for your reply. The payments have since been scheduled, so it's good.

I've a question, though. The evidence I sent and was told was added into the application was for special support grant. But I see maintenance loan and maintenance grant scheduled. Was I wrong to expect for maintenance grant be replaced by special support grant and the maintenance loan be higher? Thanks, again!

ReputationRep:
    Many thanks for your reply. The payments have since been scheduled, so it's good.

I've a question, though. The evidence I sent and was told was added into the application was for special support grant. But I see maintenance loan and maintenance grant scheduled. Was I wrong to expect for maintenance grant be replaced by special support grant and the maintenance loan be higher? Thanks, again!
    Hi uncapitalised,

If you are looking at your Online account, it would only give you a grant and loan breakdown, it would not specify the specific grant that you have been awarded. Also if you are on you final year of study your loan would be less, as you are paid a final year rate of loan.

Thanks
    Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise E SFE)
    Hi uncapitalised,

If you are looking at your Online account, it would only give you a grant and loan breakdown, it would not specify the specific grant that you have been awarded. Also if you are on you final year of study your loan would be less, as you are paid a final year rate of loan.

Thanks
    Louise
    It does say 'Grants - maintenance grant' under entitlement summary. Strange. I've just started my second year.

Also, they backdated the special support grant to last year. How does that work/what difference does it make?

Thanks again, Louise.

ReputationRep:
    It does say 'Grants - maintenance grant' under entitlement summary. Strange. I've just started my second year.

Also, they backdated the special support grant to last year. How does that work/what difference does it make?

Thanks again, Louise.
    Hi uncapitalised,

As we have no access to specific accounts here, in order to advise you how your entitlement has been calculated and for which academic years if backdated, if you call us on

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

The lines are quiet now.

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.