Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    PLS can someone help me decide!!!
    i'm applying for Economics for both unis, and have already received an offer from manchester and sussex is below my target grades so hopefully will get offered there too.
    i really can't decide which one!! i know i still have time to decide, but would appreciate the help
    So if anyone has ANY advice / things to say on either unis, please help!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Manchester = Russell Group
    Sussex = Non Russell Group

In a field like economics the russel group elitism and stigma will give ypu a slight advantage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avaia)
    Manchester = Russell Group
    Sussex = Non Russell Group

In a field like economics the russel group elitism and stigma will give ypu a slight advantage
    yeah that's so true actually!! thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.