Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Last four years I was studying in Istanbul in Koc school. This summer I have only received IB subject certificate since my score was only 22 points. However I got accepted into La Salle University but under restrictions. Mrs. Sara Beltrame from La Salle administration gave me your contact in order to start the procedure for IB retake. Mr Fower was my IB coordinator in Koc school who advised me to do the retake with the school in Barcelona since now I am living in Barcaclona. La Salle signed me in under restrictions meaning that they gave me time to get the IB diploma before next Autumn. I would like to apply with your school to do the retake and regarding that I have following questions.

Failed May 2017 with 22 points
    On which date would I actually do the retakes?
    Would I have the same topics for Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge?
    How much does the retake cost and where and when would I need to pay?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.