Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My sexual partner is now my teacher Watch

ReputationRep:
    So i turned 18 a month ago and on my 18th birthday I met this guy who was like 28 and we had sex😬 a week later we bumped into eachother and swapped numbers. We’ve been in a sexual relationship for 3 months now but when i went to school (my last year of sixth form) i was told i had a new chemistry teacher and guess ****ing what it was him😶 what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    lol
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Get a D.

ReputationRep:
    You’ll be good at the subject, after all, there’s clearly already a lot of chemistry between you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahmitch)
    So i turned 18 a month ago and on my 18th birthday I meant this guy who was like 28 and we had sex😬 a week later we bumped into eachother and swapped numbers. We’ve been in a sexual relationship for 3 months now but when i went to school (my last year of sixth form) i was told i had a new chemistry teacher and guess ****ing what it was him😶 what should i do?
    Miss lessons after all you’ve chemistry
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I love the way the prestigious TSR users (UWS) and that other guy know it's so obvious this is a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    Lmao I love the way the prestigious TSR users (UWS) and that other guy know it's so obvious this is a troll.
    "the other guy" thanks man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cor395)
    "the other guy" thanks man
    Lol no offence but I meant that guy with the flower pfp... Since they have loads of those green tabs or whatever they're called on here.

ReputationRep:
    Lol no offence but I meant that guy with the flower pfp... Since they have loads of those green tabs or whatever they're called on here.
    oh. lel

ReputationRep:
    It's known as reps.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    You’ll be good at the subject, after all, there’s clearly already a lot of chemistry between you.
    Smooth.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, this is in 'Today on TSR'...

ReputationRep:
    Well, you might want to wait till after you finish school... because if you both get caught, he will lose his job and licence to teach and go to prison (its illegal)... and you'll get in trouble, not to mention with your parents and school because you are under his care as a student, no matter if you are 18 and technically an adult. If its just sexual and not an emotional relationship, then it shouldn't be too hard to wait till after summer

ReputationRep:
    i turned 18 a month ago*
    on my 18th birthday I met this guy who was like 28 and we had sex*
    We’ve been in a sexual relationship for 3 months now*

OP must be hella bad at counting months....or this thread was made by a troll without much thought going into it.

ReputationRep:
    Forget the Chemistry lessons! I think you need to go back to GCSE and re-take your Maths.

ReputationRep:
    I often wonder what would happen in a situation like this.hell even if you were friends with the guy before he became a teacher i think it's frowned upon.

ReputationRep:
    So what's the problem? You'll get a good grade anyway now 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    Miss lessons after all you’ve chemistry
    😂 lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Someone's in the mood for trolling today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    It's known as reps.
    Reps lol? Sounds like TSR are trying to appeal to the kids, am I right? Sounds like some sort of gang name for the amount street cred you have 😂

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.