The Student Room Group

Business Admin Unit 345

I am having trouble on how to start this unit.. Compare sources of information on professional development trend and validity. Any help wood be much appreciated
Hey,

Try posting more information please. It obviously makes sense to you but one sentence for the reader trying to help you is not much context.
Reply 2
Original post by ellz03
I am having trouble on how to start this unit.. Compare sources of information on professional development trend and validity. Any help wood be much appreciated

Hi,

You could talk about the training opportunities that are available to you, for example external courses on time management skills(for example) that you company allow you to tend, or any training that you receive within your organisation such as fire safety. You can also mention where you would go if you need advice on your career. This could be colleagues, your line manager or your assessor. There are also websites you can visit that offer career advise, training and job opportunites, have a look online. The National Careers Service provides tools to identify skills of yours so you can progress.

At my organisation, they are sources available to help myself development professionally. They are a wide range of training courses that I can attend to learn marketing skills to accounting and Wills Ridley are happy for me to attend these free of charge. Citizens Advice Bureau offers advice on topics like works, rights and tax. ACAS provides advise to employers and employess about employment law. Have a look at these website and analyse them and how they could help you and others in your career.

Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending