Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriend doesn't like sucking Watch

Hi guys I need help my girlfriend has been feeling really down lately because she got bad AS grades and she thinks she sucks at education and at life in general. What can I tell her to cheer her up and convince her that she doesn't suck?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    This was a really bad choice of title for your post mate.

You can help her to revise if you want, assuming you did better than her or you tend to. But this should have been done before her AS exams if I’m honest.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I also think that the title should be changed.

ReputationRep:
    Change the title or get a new gf that will suck !!

ReputationRep:
    Damn it! I wanted this to be a dirty post!

Anyway, sometimes you can’t do anything to change people’s perspectives on themselves. Do little things to help uplift her spirit, get her to talk to someone, idk.

Tough crowd huh

Jesus, I had a COMPLETELY different idea about what this was!

Anyway, onto the original point of the post. I've got two things, so bullet points!

- If she gives up and despairs at her bad AS grades, then her grades are only going to get worse. If she picks herself up and revises and understands what she did wrong the first time around, she will do brilliantly.
    - Intelligence cannot be measured by grades. Even the IQ tests cannot show intelligence to a wholly accurate degree. Just because she did badly in AS exams it doesn't mean she's stupid.

Out of curiosity, which AS subjects is she taking? Are they modular?

ReputationRep:
    i think this is one of those "jokey" threads

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i think this is one of those "jokey" threads

:beard:
    Aka "Shitposts"

ReputationRep:
    I thought this would be another troll...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Jesus, I had a COMPLETELY different idea about what this was!

Anyway, onto the original point of the post. I've got two things, so bullet points!

- If she gives up and despairs at her bad AS grades, then her grades are only going to get worse. If she picks herself up and revises and understands what she did wrong the first time around, she will do brilliantly.
    - Intelligence cannot be measured by grades. Even the IQ tests cannot show intelligence to a wholly accurate degree. Just because she did badly in AS exams it doesn't mean she's stupid.

Out of curiosity, which AS subjects is she taking? Are they modular?
    Thanks, I showed her your reply; cheered her up along with my clickbait. She did Maths AS, got a C.

ReputationRep:
    troll

ReputationRep:
    So if she doesn't like blowjob just ask her for handjob

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.