Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So last year i applied for pharmacy and got 4 offers however on results day i rejected my firm as i wanted to take a gap year and wasn't too sure about whether i still wanted to do mpharm however now i am reapplying to the same course and pretty much the same unis. I know i should tweak my personal statement to include my gap year but apart from that can i keep it pretty much the same as i actually do like my personal statement.My grades also do meet the requirements.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by NimcoA)
    So last year i applied for pharmacy and got 4 offers however on results day i rejected my firm as i wanted to take a gap year and wasn't too sure about whether i still wanted to do mpharm however now i am reapplying to the same course and pretty much the same unis. I know i should tweak my personal statement to include my gap year but apart from that can i keep it pretty much the same as i actually do like my personal statement.My grades also do meet the requirements.
    Yes, but.you might wish to tweak it a little though, even if its just a sentence or two to mention the GAP ot you could ask your referee to mention it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Yes, but.you might wish to tweak it a little though, even if its just a sentence or two to mention the GAP ot you could ask your referee to mention it..
    Thanks so much i will add in details of gap year in there and ask referee to mention it.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I would add what you did on your gap year and how its relevant to your course. This is very important, also which are your university choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NKSSSSS09)
    Yup, I would add what you did on your gap year and how its relevant to your course. This is very important, also which are your university choices
    Kings, UCL, Manchester, Birmingham and Brighton.

ReputationRep:
    Kings, UCL, Manchester, Birmingham and Brighton.
    I would take UCL in a heartbeat! Fantastic uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NKSSSSS09)
    I would take UCL in a heartbeat! Fantastic uni!
    The sad thing is that is the firm that i rejected on results day and now im worried if they will accept me again.

ReputationRep:
    The sad thing is that is the firm that i rejected on results day and now im worried if they will accept me again.
    Nah its fine! I basically did the same thing as you but re used my PS. I was at a uni last year and hated it and transferred to a different uni which was one of my original choices using the same PS

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.