Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everyone! I am looking for advice if anyone could help , l am an international student and i am planning to study business administration in the uk , the problem is that business administration course is really limited only few universities have this course and i am looking for universities with ranking among the top 20 in the uk . So i have got two options Lancaster and coventry i know that lancaster has a higher rank ,however the fees are much higher than coventry and sandwich year is obligatory so that makes the course 4 years , but in coventry sandwich year is optional . The problem in coventry is that i don't know if it's good in business as it was ranked 20th in the uk on guardian , which i am fine with , however it was ranked 47th on complete university guide . So j have no idea which is more accurate so if anyone could help please i would be grateful .
    Thank you in advance
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.